Chapter fourteen

Alice was sitting on the couch with Kate just about girly type thing when all of a sudden, Alice gasped and her eyes clouded.

"Alice! What did you see?"

"It's Bella."

~~❦~~

"Are you sure that's what you saw." Carlisle asked the pixie girl. She nodded.

"I'm sure. I saw her junk from the cliff and into the water. And that's how it ended."

"Perhaps we should call-" Esme started. Ophelia shook her head rapidly.

"We shouldn't. You know how he gets."

Rosalie rolled her eyes but nodded her head. "She's not wrong. He does get very paranoid when it comes to that human."

"Well then what do we do."

"We go there. We find Bella." Alice spoke with finality. Let's go." She looked at Ophelia who just shrugged and got up.

~~❦~~

"Halfway there." Alice squeaked very nervous. Ophelia set her hand on her sister's knee. The smaller girl looked to her and smiled then put her eyes back to the road.

When they arrived to the house, no care was outside. "We could just. You know... Break in." Alice shrugged.

"What?" Ophelia screeched. "Why the hell would we break in? Let's just wait." She said to her shorter sister. Even though her sister was really just an inch shorter than her, she was wearing heels so she was now three inches taller than her.

"We need to see if she's okay!" Alice responded.

"We can't just break into someone's house."

Alice ignored her and took out a Bobby-pin from her hair then started to pick the lock of the door. The two went into the house. They waited for about ten minutes until they heard the engine of a car. The door opened and in came Bella.

Alice was standing right beside of her, watching with confusion as the girl turned on the light of the little house. Bella jumped and quickly turned to look at Alice.

"Alice?!" Bella asked before throwing herself onto the girl. The two hugged and Bella quickly pulled away.

"Bella!" Alice responded. The small girl couldn't believe her eyes. Of course she was happy that she survived, but she never saw her survive.

"I'm sorry! I- I just, I can't believe you're here." Bella quickly stuttered out.

"Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?" Alice questioned.

Bella looked very confused. "What?"

"I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff.
Why the hell would you try to kill yourself?!
What about Charlie? What about-" Alice tried to explain.

" I didn't try to kill myself!" Bella stated quickly, which cut Alice off. "I was cliff jumping.
Recreationally. It was fun."

The three girls sat down on the the couch in the living room. Alice go to yes to question the human. "I have never met anyone more prone to life threatening idiocy."

The only thing Bella could think about was Edward. "Did you tell him?" She asked.

"No." Alice shook her head at the girl. She was about to say another thing but paused and her nose scrunched up in disgust. "Bella, what is that god awful wet dog smell?"