2 Who are they?

Part 2 Who are they?

Khushi came out of the classroom. Her mind didn't work. She walked towards the main gate robotically. Lavanya saw her going in the wrong direction. She rushed to her and clutched her hand.

"Hello, the staff room is on that side. Come with me" she dragged Khushi with her to the staff room.

Lavanya introduced Khushi to the staff of the school. A few welcomed her and a few smiled at her. Khushi was given a seat and a locker in the staff room.

"Shall I call you by your name?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi nodded ok.

"You can call me Lavanya... no teacher and all"

Khushi smiled.

"Keep one thing in your mind, Khushi"

"What?"

"Don't talk about anyone to anyone. these guys are so cunning" she said in a feeble tone.

Khushi ran her eyes on the teachers, raising her brows. Lavanya said many things about the school and curriculum. Khushi listened to half of them and didn't concentrate on them sometimes as she was lost in some other thoughts.

The last bell of the school rang. Khushi bid bye to Lavanya and left the school. She didn't see HIM again, but we can't say, he didn't see HER.

Khushi came home with a heavy heart. Throwing her bag on the couch, she fell on the bed and cried her heart out. Today, she met the person with whom she wanted to be for her whole life but FATE played a dirty game with her... with her life. She thought he became her past... but he came and stood in front of her today. He was a father of a little kid, Khushi Singh Raizada.

Khushi sat on the bed jerking. How dare he named her daughter Khushi! Why the hell did he name her daughter Khushi? She cried more. Just because he named his daughter Khushi, it didn't mean what he did was right.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was her life once. They were college met.

Five years ago

Arnav and Khushi studied in the same college, Delhi. They were not just college mates. They were EVERYTHING to each other. Arnav was senior to Khushi. When he was in his third year of B.Sc., Khushi joined in the first year B.Sc. They liked each other and got committed. It was Arnav who proposed first. Arnav joined PG in the same college for only Khushi. Arnav stayed in the college hostel but Khushi was a day's scholar. Arnav's native was a small village in Lucknow.

Arnav and Khushi often met at the time of their college days. That was when Arnav said,

"I have many dreams about my future with you, Khushi. you are exactly how my mother wants her daughter-in-law to be. My mother would surely like you very much. I want to introduce you to my mother but not now but after getting a job. I don't want my mother to think I became irresponsible. That's why I'm waiting for our college to get over. I got an 'A' grade placement in the campus interview. So, there won't be any hindrance to getting her acceptance" Arnav said hopefully that made Khushi confident.

Khushi also waited for the day to meet his mother to get accepted.

The day for what Arnav and Khushi had been waiting came. The college got over. It was her last examination. Arnav was waiting for Khushi. Khushi came out of the exam hall with her friends. She smiled at Arnav who was standing under a tree. She rushed to him.

"I'm going to my native tomorrow night. I will tell my mom about you and soon we will come to your parents with a wedding proposal" Arnav said.

"Try to come soon, Arnav"