5 Why?

Part 5 Why?

Flashback...

Khushi came to Arnav's class wing to see him as that was their college founder's day. So, no classes took place. She saw him talking to a girl. Khushi knew who was she. She was Rosemary. Arnav's classmate. She always ogled at Arnav. Khushi never liked her. In fact, she never liked anyone talking with Arnav. Arnav saw Khushi glaring at him. He knew what would come next. He excused himself from Rosemary and came to Khushi. She waited until he came close to her. Then she started walking away from him, making an angry face. Arnav ran to her and blocked her way.

"What happened Khushi? Why did you come here?" Arnav asked.

"I came to meet someone but he was so busy entertaining other girls," she said gritting her teeth.

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling.

"She just asked for notes to correct hers"

"She didn't ask notes to correct her notes but to CORRECT you... this is a pretext to talk to you"

"Khushiiii..." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Why is she coming to the college? Are you her PA or what? Why does she come to college if she could not write the notes on her own?"

"Ok, ok, I won't give her notes anymore... happy?"

"You should not talk to her... then only I will be happy"

"Ok, I won't talk to her"

"But, how will you avoid her?"

"Yeah, It's a little hard to avoid her as she is my classmate... but I will do that"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, sure"

As of now, they came behind the auditorium. Khushi leaned on his shoulder, making a puppy face, making Arnav smile.

"I don't like to see you with anyone," she said.

"I know... I too could not see you with anyone" Arnav said.

"Really?"

"It hurts me like hell... how could I see you with someone...? You are mine" Arnav said.

"Keep it in your mind... If you entertain anyone or spend time with others, I too will do the same to irritate you..." she warned.

"I told you... it won't happen"

"My sweet baby" Khushi pinched his cheek.

She looked here and there in a cautious manner whether anyone saw them or not. After making sure, they were not watched, she kissed his cheek. Arnav smiled at her lovingly.

Flashback end

Arnav opened his eyes, coming out of the flashback as the lunch bell rang. Knowingly or unknowingly, fate pushed them into the pit into which they didn't want to fall. Khushi and Arnav were facing the terrible phase they never wanted to be in. Khushi saw Arnav with someone and Arnav also went through the same. Though Khushi didn't marry Suman to revenge on Arnav it just happened.

It was a lunch break. Khushi made sure that all the kids had their lunch properly. After that only, she started eating.

"What are you eating, teacher?" A boy asked with a cute blush.

"Come here" Khushi called him.

He came to Khushi and stood holding the table edge. Taking a piece of poori, she dipped it into aaloo curry and fed it to the boy. He ate it chuckling.