26 Arnav and Suman

Part 26 Arnav and Suman

Arnav was tapping a pen on his forehead, closing his eyes, and thinking about Khushi and Suman. He literally felt bad for Suman. How hard his life was! He didn't kill anyone, nor cheated anyone.! Yet, he was hiding... inside himself. Poor him. Glad that, he had Khushi like a wise girl as his friend. His lips curved into an adorable smile. The next second, his smile vanished. How great Khushi's love for him was. Would any girl dare to make such a decision in her life just because she didn't want to marry anyone? Did she think about the consequence? Would not this world taunt her for not having a kid? Was she ready to face anything for him?

How dare she? On the other hand, Arnav felt proud because he was the owner of the love. He lost her once... Not anymore. He could not lose her once again. He had to find a way to grip her. Before that, he had to make a way to walk away from Sheetal. He thought to meet the lawyer regarding this.

Evening

As usual, Khushi was sending kids with their parents, waving her hand at them with a smile. Baby Khushi was the only one, waiting for her Daddy lastly. Khushi looked at her wristwatch and then at the pathway. She saw Arnav coming. She stood up from the chair, taking her bag. Arnav stood blocking the entrance.

"Khushi beta, go to Daddy's room. I will just come" Arnav said to baby Khushi.

She nodded ok and ran to his room, taking her bags. Khushi looked at Arnav to know what the matter was.

Arnav was standing staring at her not uttering a single word. Khushi became embarrassed. She rotated her bangle gasping. She thought to leave the place and moved. Arnav blocked her track taking a step to the right side. Khushi moved the left side and he again moved the left side. She looked at him frowning, understanding that he was intentionally doing that.

Arnav smirked at her which appeared different.

"Excuse me..." she said.

"You are not excused..." he spoke huskily.

"What if anyone sees us...?" she asked restlessly.

"Is it ok, if no one sees us?" he questioned, making her perplexed.

"Behave yourself" Pushing him, she moved out quickly.

Arnav smiled and came out coming to composure.

Khushi came to the staff room, thinking about Arnav's sudden changed behavior. She could not understand anything.

"What's wrong with him?" she murmured within.

Khushi saw Lavanya thinking something.

She tapped her shoulder. Lavanya look at her and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I am thinking about getting Shyam's undivided attention..." She chuckled.

"I think you are already doing that not disclosing your love... poor him, he is putting all his attention only on you" Khushi smiled.

"Khushi, do you know anything about Arthanareeswara?"

"You mean one of the manifestations of Lord Shiva?"

"Exactly... do you know about the concept?"

"Yeah, I read it somewhere but why are you asking about it suddenly?"

"My neighbor aunty is sincerely worshipping Ardhanareeshwara..."

"Oh..."

"She said, even a separated couple will patch up and will live with a good understanding if we worship Arthanareeshwara..."