41 Reason

Part 41 Reason

Arnav was horrified, seeing a train coming towards them. But NK was not seeming to care about it. He was advancing the train.

"NK..." Arnav shouted.

NK looked at him turning behind. He was shocked, seeing Arnav running towards him.

"Go away, Arnav..." NK shouted nervously.

But Arnav was not ready to listen to him. He increased his speed and reached NK. He tried to pull NK from the track whereas NK tried to push Arnav away from the track. NK panicked as the train got close to them. Clutching NK's collar, Arnav jumped away from the track. Both of them fell to the ground. The train crossed them in a blink of an eye.

Arnav stood up and looked at him angrily. He saw NK's forehead bleeding slightly. There were a few scratches on his hands. Arnav didn't sense his cheekbone wounded. NK dusted his clothes and was about to walk away, but Arnav stopped him, clutching his hand.

"What the hell were you about to do?" Arnav yelled at him.

NK was silent.

"This is why you gave us a TREAT today? Did you think how your friends will feel knowing your bloody decision?"

"Arnav, you don't know what I'm going through"

"Let the reason be anything... Death is not a solution... If people start dying for their problems, this world became a graveyard..."

"Talking is easy but facing problems, Arnav..."

"Oh, really? Every person you cross in day-to-day life has a problem. Could you show one person who doesn't have a problem???? ( he shook his head) You can't... No one can't... Everyone has problems up to their level..."

"Oh... Really? Didn't you see Aman and Khushi? Are not they happy? Will you say no? And what about you? What problem do you have?"

"Seemingly we are happy, it doesn't mean we are happy. Of course, Aman and Khushi are happy, suppressing their problems...They have problems in their lives you can't even imagine.

"What do you mean? Aman and Khushi are in problems? I can't believe this"

"Do you ever notice how Khushi calls Aman?"

NK tried to recall but he could not as he had never heard her calling him in any name.

"I agree you are his best friend but Aman has the biggest problem that he could not share with anyone"

"What problem? Does he have any killer disease?"

"What's there to hide it if he has a killer disease?"

"Hide? What was his problem then?"

"It will be better if Aman himself told you that. Listen to him. If your problem is bigger than his, then you can kill yourself"

NK looked at him with a deep frown. He could not believe Aman and Khushi had a problem.

"Let's go... My daughter is sleeping in the car" Arnav said.

NK would not have gone with him if Arnav had not kept him clueless about Aman and Khushi. He walked with Arnav to know what was their problem.

NK took a back seat as baby Khushi was sleeping in the passenger seat. Arnav adjusted the seat making her comfortable. He called Suman and he attended the call.

"Haan, Arnav, we reached home"

"Sumi, I and NK are coming. Don't sleep. Wait for us"

"NK? Didn't he go to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Nagar?"