51 Baby is Back

Part 51 Baby is Back

Sheetal was shocked.

"Whaaaat? What did you say? Did I kidnap Khushi? What rubbish? Khushi is none other than my daughter. She is with my husband safe and sound" Sheetal lost her patience.

"Your husband is the one who filed a complaint against you," the inspector said sarcastically.

"Whaaaat? Arnav filed a case against me?"

"Yes, madam..."

"But why would I kidnap Khushi?"

"To get Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada under your feet..."

Sheetal got stuck.

"Didn't you say in the interview about getting him under your feet?" the inspector highlighted.

"I said, it does not mean I kidnapped my daughter," she said in a feeble tone.

The inspector rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"We won't torture you if you admit what you did"

"I said I did nothing... I am in jail. How could I kidnap my daughter being in jail?" she questioned.

"Someone close to you could have done that for you"

"I have no friend who could do that for me"

"Okay, whatever, you just come with us"

"No, I won't come," she said stubbornly.

"We will take you respectfully if you come with us silently. Or else, we will take you with us on our way. Or, if you don't want to come with us, tell us where is your daughter"

"I said I don't know... Trust me"

"Your husband who tolerated your tantrums for more than six is not ready to trust you now. Then, how could you expect us to trust you?"

Sheetal was wordless. She did not know what to say. She could not. She should not have opened her mouth to Roy. He captured her statement on his mobile and gave it to a channel. That was what became a big headache for her now.

That was why Arnav filed a case against her. What happened to Khushi? Who kidnapped her? For what? It was obvious that the kidnappers had targeted Khushi. Because their case became famous. So, everyone knew about Khushi. Someone should have kidnapped her for money because she was a millionaire's daughter. Would the Kidnappers demand her money? Sheetal became thoughtful. What if they asked for money in crores? Should she give the money? Why should she? Let Arnav deal with it. But where would he go for a huge amount? He should come to her for money without any choice. Then she would put her condition in front of him not to marry Khushi. That was a good chance to get him under her feet. If she had such a chance, the situation would turn in her favor. Sheetals wicked mind calculated fast.

She walked with the police thinking about her luck.

In the afternoon

The Lucknow police found a baby girl in the Dream World amusement park. She was crying nonstop.

"Baby, who are you? What is your name?" the constable asked.

"My name is Khushi Singh Raizada. My father's name is Arnav Singh Raizada," she said weeping.

"What is your mother's name?" the police asked.

"Khushi Gupta... but Sheetal's friend says, Sheetal is my mother. I don't like her. I don't want Sheetal to be my mother I want Khushi mummy"