29 Call...

Part 29 Call...

Lavanya wanted to go to the temple. She requested Khushi to accompany her. As Suman would be late that day, Khushi went with her. They came to the bus stand after finishing worshiping. The bus stand was next to a signal. They saw two third-gender persons asking for money from people. Lavanya hid behind Khushi, seeing them.

"What happened, Lavanya?"

"I'm scared about them," Lavanya said.

Khushi pulled her beside her.

"Why Lavanya? They are also like us... they are also human... they don't kill anyone"

"Don't know Khushi I feel scared about them"

"They are just ERRORS of nature. It's not their fault, Lavanya. Anyone can be pushed to their level because it's a hormone problem. We all are having hormones. Our sisters and brothers can also turn like them. Could you supersede your beloved ones if they turn like them?"

Khushi's question shook Lavanya because she loved her little brother like anything. She could not even imagine him in that condition.

"Poor them... they are already lost their life. They would not have been in this position if their family had understood their feelings. If we can't make them feel good, we can be without disappointing them at least"

Lavanya became thoughtful. She nodded yes.

"Respecting them is equal to worshiping Arthanareeswara." Khushi smiled.

Lavanya nodded yes.

"I'm sorry, Khushi. I never analyzed this issue in this way"

"That's ok..."

Lavanya looked in that direction and nagged Khushi.

"Look at them"

Khushi saw them talking with Arnav.

"What Arnav sir is talking with them?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi nodded no as she had no idea what Arnav was talking to them. Arnav was conversing with them, getting out of the car.

"Why are you guys asking for money? You can do a decent job..."

Cutting Arnav,

"Who will offer a job for us, sir? People feel insulted to even talk to us. Then how would they offer us the job?"

"Will you do the job if I (he stressed) give you the job?"

They looked at each other and then at Arnav.

"Tell me"

"Sure sir... I'm an M.com graduate" one of them said.

"Is it?"

"Yes, Sir... but in my certificate, my name was Pratheep... but now, it's Preethi"

"No problem. You can change it in your Adhar card later"

"But, I'm not a graduate," another one said hesitatingly.

"What do you know?"

"I was working as a driver in Saudi"

"Ok... come to my school and meet me tomorrow"

"School?" They were shocked.

"Why?"

"No, sir... you will face a severe problem if you appoint us"

"I will face it... are you ready to work or not?"

"We will surely work sir..."

"Done"

Arnav gave them his visiting card.

VIVIFICATIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara