32 Khushi's Attack

Part 32 Khushi's Attack...!

Praveen came to a little aloof and dialed Sarath, but he was not able to pick up his call. He was sleeping tight, drinking tight. He didn't even hear his phone ring. He might not have thought Praveen would collect information about Arnav so quickly. Praveen was fed up and irritated. What important information he had collected about Arnav...! This stupid Sarath was not responding. Praveen was even ready to meet Sarath but didn't know where he was. So, he dropped a message to call him and went to his place.

After having dinner with Khushi and Suman, Arnav took their leave. When he came to Kapoor villa, baby Khushi was waiting for him not sleeping.

"Baby, have not you slept yet?" Arnav asked with concern.

"Where did you go, Daddy?"

"I went to meet an important friend"

"Oh..."

"Have you had your dinner?"

"Yes. Fatima chachi fed me"

"That's good. Go to your room and sleep"

"Ok Daddy, good night"

"Good night"

Baby Khushi went to her room. Fatima followed her.

"Did she come home?" Arnav asked.

"No Arnav bituwa, she won't come home tonight"

"Did she call you?"

"No. She told me when he left home"

"Mmm"

He went to his room. Falling on the bed, he closed his eyes. It seemed his life started changing for good. He could even turn someone's life useful. That was quite delightful. He had been unaware of his capability so far. He had been that stressed and disinterested in his life. Khushi's re-entry became the biggest change of his life. Everything would be fine if we got a good companion... Just like Suman. He is a gem of a person. He genuinely wanted Khushi's happiness. That was why he approached him without caring about anything. Arnav wanted to do something for Suman. Thinking all of this, Arnav slept.

The next day

Arnav as usual went to school with baby Khushi. Khushi also reached school and attended the assembly with Arnav all smiling. Then she started her routine with kids.

On the other side, Praveen was trying Sarath's number. Sarath woke up only at 2o' clock. Sheetal was still sleeping. Sarath didn't disturb her because he knew she could not wake up soon. He went to the washroom to finish his routine. Getting fresh, he looked at Sheetal and smirked, thinking about her previous night's actions. Taking a cigarette, he took a long puff. If his plan would get succeeded, he would become a king. He caressed Sheetal's cheek who was sleeping senselessly. Why not? After all, she consumed an intoxicate drug. He let her sleep.

His eyes fell on his mobile. Pulling it, he checked his number and found thirty-two missed calls from Praveen. He dialed his number. He attended the call right away.

"What the hell were you doing? Do you know how many times I called you?" Praveen asked.

"I already told you I will pay you for the job you are doing..."

"How much will you give me if I give all the information in a day?"

"What do you mean?"

"Yes, I got to know everything about Arnav and the reason for his actions"

"Really? What's that?"

"First, tell me, how much you will give me?"

"I will give you money depending on the matter you are going to tell me"