19 Boomeranged...

Part 19 Boomeranged...

Khushi stood, not knowing what to do but Sheetal started shouting not waiting for anything.

"Where is he? Where is my servant?" she asked struggling to stand.

The peon who knew Sheetal well rushed to Arnav's cabin.

"Sir..."

"What?"

"Madam..."

"Who?"

"Your wife..."

"Wife?"

"She is here sir"

"Oh... ask her to come in"

"She is not in the state sir" he hesitated.

Arnav straightened himself.

"Is she drunk?" he asked without hesitating.

The peon nodded yes, bowing down. Arnav gritted his teeth, fisting his fingers into balls. Taking a deep breath, he took very few seconds to think.

"Do what I say" he said.

The peon nodded ok.

Arnav instructed him to do what he should do. Then, he came out of the room and found Sheetal doing atrocity and the staff of the school standing around her. They were about to leave the place, seeing him,

"No one should move... not even a step" Arnav's voice sounded like a warning.

All of them spared a glance at one another shockingly. Khushi was gazing at him with mixed feelings but Arnav didn't spare a glance at her. Sheetal heard his voice and looked at him, blinking her eyes as he could not see him clearly due to the intoxication.

"Here... he is..." Sheetal came to Arnav.

At the same time, Manju came there and was shocked, seeing intoxicated Sheetal. She took a step towards them but stopped, seeing Arnav gesturing her not to. Manju stood helplessly. What was there in Arnav's mind? Why did he not want her to stop Sheetal? She could not understand anything.

"How dare you ask me the reason for money? Who are you to ask me the reason? Is this your father's money? Noooo... my father's money. I will spend it as per my wish. I will roam around the world with anyone I like... who are you to question me? Who? After all, you are a servant of my father... From where did you get the courage of questioning me? I'm Sheetal Kapoor...I will do anything. This is my property. This is my school. Everything is mine... understand? you, shameless bagger..."

Manju who was silent so far due to Arnav's gesture lost her patience completely. She walked to them and pulled Sheetal towards her. In no time, a strong slap fell on Sheetal's cheek. Sheetal struggled to stand who was already intoxicated.

"Hey... how dare you slap me..." she blathered.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at Arnav! How dare you tell him shamelessly, you shameless B****. Because of you, he lost his life. Because of your father, he married you who was carrying someone's child." She shouted.

The hall went pin-drop silent. All of them were shocked at her utterance. A few let out a gasp and a few closed their mouth in shock. Arnav looked at Khushi for a second and averted his gaze from her. All of them started gossiping with one another.

"You stole his initial for your daughter... he is living for the child who is not his daughter... Because of your cheap character, he could not be able to marry the girl he loved from the bottom of his heart. Still, he is dying in her memories" Manju again slapped her hard.