11 Questions...

Part 11 Questions...

Suman went to the kitchen with baby Khushi. Khushi was about to follow them, and Suman stopped her.

"Khushi, I said you are not allowed to the kitchen. Let me show my talent to this little lady" he said pointing at baby Khushi who smiled closing her mouth.

"Ok... I won't do anything but will be with you" Khushi said.

"Arrey... Your principal is here. You didn't even greet him properly... ( he paused for a while, making both Arnav and Khushi embarrassed) I mean, you were in a funny costume that time. Just talk with him. We will be right back" Suman left.

Khushi stood awkwardly. So was Arnav. He could not conclude Suman. He didn't know what Suman was up to. He was sure that Suman knew about their past story. Then, how could he behave so casually? How could he leave his wife with her EX alone so confidently? Did he trust Khushi to that extent? How great he was! Arnav felt proud of suman.

Though he was happy about Suman he felt bad for himself. He was not that dumb not to understand what he missed in his life. How beautiful his life would have been if he had married Khushi...! How cheerful she was... How blessed he would have been if he had been in Suman's place... He would not even need food to live but Khushi's lively presence would have kept him alive. His life would have been cheerful and he would have been the happiest person in the world. He gulped the gland that was choking his throat.

He saw Khushi standing, looking somewhere, fiddling with her shawl. Arnav stood up from the couch.

"I'm happy about your husband... He is a nice man" Arnav said.

Khushi turned towards him, raising her left eyebrow angrily, like, REALLY?

"I'm really happy seeing you happy with him" Arnav stammered.

"Oh... Did you run away from me, predicting about my very nice husband that I'm going to get in the future? What a great sacrifice...!" She taunted, controlling her anger.

"Believe it or not... I didn't run away from you... It's my fate that knotted me with someone instead of you. But, I feel relief as you are in good hands"

"Just because my husband is a nice man, you can't be relieved. Because you have no idea what I miss in my life. You don't know what kind of life I'm leading..."

Arnav frowned, like, what kind of life she was leading? Khushi closed her eyes, sensing what she just blurted out.

"Are not you happy?"

"What will you do if I'm not happy? Will you come to me, leaving your wife and marry me?"

Arnav got stuck. Marrying Khushi, leaving his wife? He was driven off receiving such a question from her. Not that he was not ready to leave his wife but he never thought khushi would ask him such a question.

"What do mean, Khushi?"

Cutting him,

"I don't want to talk about it..." She said, making him more confused.

In the meanwhile,

Suman prepared dough for poori. Baby Khushi was sitting on the kitchen slab, watching him. Taking a little bit of dough, he stuck it on baby Khushi's cheek, making her giggle.

"Khushi beta, who named you Khushi?" Suman asked.

"Who else? My Daddy..."

"Why did he name you Khushi?"

"Mmmm...." She thought, tapping her cheek with her index finger.

"Don't you know?"

"No"