44 Arnav's Stand

Part 44 Arnav's stand

Arnav and Khushi started with Baby Khushi towards Kapoor Villa. Fatima was delighted, seeing them together.

"Give me fifteen minutes. I will come, getting fresh" Arnav said to Khushi.

"Yup. I will get Baby ready" Khushi said.

"Are you going to make me ready?" Baby Khushi asked excitedly.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Where is your room?"

"I will take you" Clutching Khushi's hand, Baby Khushi took her to her room.

Arnav looked at Fatima.

"I will shift to somewhere else with Khushi"

Fatima nodded ok.

"As per the real document, all Kapoor's property belongs to Sheetal except for the school. So, I'm handing them to her and will leave this house"

"Then we will also go back to Lucknow," Fatima said.

"But why?"

"We are here not for Sheetal but for you, Arnav bituwa. What will we do after you left the house?"

"What will you do going to the village?"

"We will be helpful to our son in cultivation"

Arnav sighed.

"Would you like to meet Sheetal?"

Fatima nodded no.

"Actually, I'm going to meet her today"

"Is not today her hearing?"

"Yes, her hearing is after 11 o'clock. We got permission to meet her before she is taken to the court"

"Are you taking Baby Khushi with you?"

"No... we will drop her at school"

"You mean, are you taking Khushi with you?"

Arnav nodded yes.

Fatima didn't ask anything regarding after that.

"We already had breakfast at Khushi's house."

Fatima nodded ok.

Arnav came to his room and got ready. On the other side, Khushi was making Baby Khushi ready for the school. Baby Khushi got ready for school willingly like never before. She was so excited and joyful, being with Khushi.

Khushi brought her to the living room, making her ready. Fatima handed the lunch bag to Baby Khushi but Khushi took it from her. They headed to the school. Khushi made Baby Khushi sit on her lap and Baby Khushi liked it very much.

Arnav stopped the car at the entrance of the school.

"Drop her in the class and come," he said.

Khushi nodded ok and went inside with Baby Khushi. She saw Manju coming out of the office, after registering her presence in the biometric device. She smiled at them.

"Manju Bua, Khushi Mummy made me ready for school," Baby Khushi said breathlessly.

Manju looked at Khushi who smiled at her.

"Could you drop Khushi in the class? I and Arnav are going to jail to meet Sheetal"

"Oh... when is her case coming to the court?"

"Today"

"Oh... ok, I will drop her" she clutched Baby Khushi's hand.

"Mummy, are not you coming with me?" she asked.