4 Confusion

Part 4 Confusion

The next morning

Arnav was polishing his shoes, sitting in the living room. Of course, he used to do all his work. Though his hands were polishing the shoe his mind was not in the work. He looked lost. Khushi's words were echoing in his head. Her, DON'T PRETEND LIKE REGRETTING, literally killed him. Only he knew how much he was regretting MISSING her in his life. He didn't have the courage to talk to her about his marriage. How could he do that when he knew how it would affect Khushi? He knew she would break down into pieces. Yet, he posted his wedding photos on Facebook because he didn't want to keep her in the dark. He honestly wanted her to move on. But now, after seeing her with her husband, he collapsed. He was not that courageous to see her with someone. Until she was away from him, he could avoid feeling the heaviness in his heart. But, now, she was in front of him with her husband. It seemed she was happy with her husband. Anyone would be happy with Khushi. Such a sweet girl she was. How deeply and madly she loved him...! He was the most and most unluckiest person in the world to miss such a sweetheart. Arnav cursed his fate. He should not have met Khushi in his life then he would not have felt this killer pain. He felt helpless... distraught... anxious... stressed... whatnot?

As he was lost in Khushi's thoughts, he didn't notice Sheetal coming downstairs, getting ready. Usually, he won't be seen in the same place where Sheetal was present. She slammed her feet on the floor intentionally with her high heels with irritation. That dragged Arnav's attention. He looked at her. In no time, he kept the shoes on the shoe rack back and walked to his room.

"Bloody hell..." Sheetal said gritting her teeth.

Fatima who was stirring the gravy, rushed out of the kitchen, hearing her high pitch tone.

Arnav stopped, not turning his head.

"Can't you just stay away from my sight? Why the hell did you show your damn face when I go out? Are not you satisfied spoiling my life? Are you sitting in front of my eyes to spoil my day too?" Sheetal said with annoyance.

Arnav looked at her tightening his jaws.

"How dare you glare at me? What do you think of yourself? Don't you know me? I will tangle your neck..."

Before she completed the sentence, Arnav tangled her neck, making not only Sheetal but also the servants of the house shocked. Fatima dropped the spatula from her hand jerking. No one expected such action from Arnav.

"Dare you... Who spoilt whose life? It's you who spoilt my bloody life... (He roared) Because of you, I lost everything. Mind your words... You too get to know what I can do... If I show my strength, you can't stand... YOU (he stressed) keep distance from me. Or else, you will regret"

Sheetal coughed. Arnav pushed her neck and Sheetal fell on the couch. She caressed her neck with a shocked expression on her face. As that was the first time, she saw Arnav getting angry. Arnav flicked his finger near her face.

"I don't say anything. It doesn't mean I will tolerate your tantrum... Mind it" He walked to his room.

Fatima stood with an open mouth. This was a brand new scene for her. She pulled her head inside the kitchen with fear when Sheetal ran her eyes into the living room. Sheetal huffed as she didn't find anyone in the living room. How could she see anyone if everyone was hiding just like Fatima?

"Fatimaaaa..." She shouted Fatima's name who was her mother's age.

Fatima rushed out.

"Jee..."

"I won't come home tonight"

"Jee"

Sheetal walked out. Baby Khushi came out of the curtain and witnessed everything, hiding behind it. It didn't seem, she felt sad about what happened there. She rushed to Arnav's room and hugged his knees.