40 Friend

Part 40 Friend

Suman read the document and shouted cheerfully. In no time, he pulled Arnav from Khushi and hugged him. Khushi raised her brows not understanding anything. Suman passed the document to her. Khushi flinched and read it. She looked at Arnav with disbelief.

"I'm free..." he smiled.

"What a great moment...!" Suman cheered them up.

"I didn't expect this..." Arnav said.

"It seems Mr. Kapoor is a foxy man. How cleverly he tied you up with his daughter..." Suman said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"But, his foxiness didn't work on his arrogant daughter..." Khushi said.

"Yeah... he miserably failed in his mission" Suman chuckled.

"Junior Roy will finish the divorce case soon," Arnav said confidently.

"What about Sheetal?"

"Roy said, she will get at least ten years sentence as she got caught red-handed"

"Thank God, all our problem is over"

Arnav nodded yes with a smile looking at Khushi.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. They looked at the entrance. In no time, Khushi and Suman's expressions changed excitedly upon seeing the person whereas Arnav didn't know who he was.

Suman rushed to him and hugged him tight. Khushi smiled at them brightly. They were always like this. Breaking the hug,

"What a surprise...! What brought you here?" Suman shouted happily.

"Felt to meet you..." he said looking at Khushi.

"How are you, Nanne...?"

"Good..." NK said.

"But, why do I think the charm that always resides on your face is missing?"

"I didn't sleep the whole night in the excitement of meeting you guys," NK said.

"NK, he is Arnav, Khushi's college friend... they are so close, just like us..." Suman smiled.

Suman didn't tell him the REAL story. He wanted to do that at the right time because NK knew nothing about Suman's REAL condition. He might get shocked if he got to know who really Arnav was. He wanted some time to make him understand the truth. So, he didn't hurry. Arnav and Khushi also understood that.

"Nice to meet you, sir" NK extended his hand for a shake.

"Arnav... just call me Arnav"

"Ok, Arnav... what are you doing?"

"He is a principal of a school," Suman said taking the lead.

"Is it...? that's great"

"He is my college friend... he is the only guy who is in touch with me," Suman said.

"Oh..." Arnav smiled.

"How did you find our house?" Khushi asked.

"With the help of Google," NK replied.

"Oh... I would have come to the Terminus to pick you up if you had told me about your arrival" Suman said.

"I thought to surprise you..."

"But, Nanne, usually, you take off on weekends... what made you change your rule?"

"Actually, I'm going to Canada"

"Whaaaat? When?"

"In a month, maybe. Before that, I would like to meet you guys"

"Oh... that's great news... we need a treat"