28 Khushi's Mummy

Part 28 Khushi's Mummy

Sheetal's boyfriend Sarath called Sheetal immediately. She received the call on the third ring.

"Where the hell are you? I'm waiting for you in the hotel blue moon" Sheetal howled.

"I'm in Gomti Nagar," Sarath said.

"Gomti nagar? Why did you go there?" She asked with confusion.

"Didn't I tell you about my friend who came from Germany? I came here to meet him and found something"

"What did you find?"

"I saw Arnav here"

"Arnav? What he is doing there?"

"He came to someone's house it seems. I saw his car outside the house. So, waited to know the matter. It was nearly one hour, I'm waiting in this place. He just left"

Sheetal was confused. The much she knew, Arnav didn't have friends in Lucknow. Being a principal of a school, he avoided unwanted dramas. But, who was there in Gomti Nagar? That he spent one hour at their place?

"Do you know whose house he went to?"

"I didn't know but I inquired... She is Rishab school teacher. They recently shifted to Lucknow from Delhi as her husband got transferred to Lucknow."

"Who is she?"

"Khushi Gupta"

"Khushiiii?"

"Yes... Is she the one who made you apologize to the school staff?" Sarath asked.

"Yes... Did Arnav go to Khushi's house? But why?"

"I don't know. The door was locked but her husband was with them. Arnav spoke with him so friendly."

"Oh..."

"I think Arnav and he is friends"

"Maybe... Arnav studied in Delhi only. There is a chance for them to be friends. This is why he supported his friend's wife over me?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"As of now, don't do anything more. If they are Arnav's friends, I don't want to do anything. It may turn against me. Let it be but keep an eye on them"

"Done"

Keeping the phone in his pocket, Sarath headed to the place where Sheetal would be.

........

Taking leave from Suman and Khushi, Arnav rode the car with a smile all the way to Kapoor Villa. He didn't think, he would feel so relieved in his life as he did that day. How everything changed in a day just like magic. All the credit should go to Suman. He was the magician who changed everything in a blink of an eye. Arnav wanted to do something for Suman that makes him happy, in the manner of thanksgiving.

Arnav reached home and directly went to his room as he knew baby Khushi would have slept. He got changed and called his lawyer. He received the call.

"Hello, ASR..."

"Mr. Roy... I want to know something."

"Tell me ASR"

"Is not any loophole in the law that helps me to transfer all the properties to Sheetal?"

"Give me some time, ASR. I will discuss it with my father about it and will let you know"

"Please do it as much as possible"

"I can understand ASR. Why are you bothering about the property when you have the option to divorce her? Her father intentionally trapped you by registering the property in your name. He should have known how loyal you are. That's why he brilliantly did that. So that you won't leave her daughter"