31 Arnav's Plan

Part 31 Arnav's plan

Sarath saw Sheetal thinking something, not touching the glass in front of her.

"What are you thinking?" he touched her shoulder.

"I'm thinking about Arnav..." She looked at him.

"You are thinking about Arnav? What happened to you? You are thinking about him a lot these days?" he asked mockingly.

"Shut up... this is not a matter to mock," she said seriously.

"What happened? You look stressed?"

"Arnav is doing some stupidity" Sheetal punched her forehead with her fist.

"Stupidity? What is he doing?" He said next to her frowning.

"He had appointed third-gender people in school"

"Whaaaat? Third-gender people?" Sarath was shocked.

She nodded yes.

"Are you sure? is that an authentic news?" he asked unbelievably.

"Yes, it is. Shyam told me. He sounded furious"

"But why does he do that? What's necessary?"

"That's what I can't understand. Arnav won't do anything without a valuable reason. I strongly believe he must have such a reason behind this"

"I will find it out," he said confidently.

"Will you?" She asked eagerly.

"Yes, I told you, my friend is there in Gomti Nagar. I asked him to keep an eye on Arnav. We will soon get to know why Arnav doing this"

"I'm ready to pay him for doing that but I want to know what he is doing"

"Sure... but, this decision of his will create problems for him"

"Yes... but, he doesn't seem to care about it"

"Oh... Ok. Leave it to me. I will take care of it"

"I don't know what will he do next. I'm tensed" She pressed her forehead.

"I think he is trying to get public attention," Sarath said that came into his mind.

"But, he is not an attention seeker"

"He is not seeking YOUR attention. It doesn't mean he won't seek attention" Sarath was serious.

"But why does he seek public attention?"

"For publicity. He will easily reach people with this action. Though the issue is controversial some people will definitely appreciate him. They will think him generous. Definitely, social activists will support him. No wonder they celebrate him"

"Do you think so?" she asked thoughtfully.

"Then, what reason would he have? You are going to see my words coming true"

Sheetal sighed.

"Yes, Sheetal. This is a stunt... Arnav is not what you think"

"Then this is seriously a dangerous issue," Sheetal said thoughtfully.

"Dangerous? Ho?"

"If he gets public support and goodwill, he will easily cover up the divorce issue. People will support him...Stand for him... I can do nothing because I have already spoilt my reputation" she said worriedly.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, he is preparing for the divorce I guess"

"What will you do if he wants a divorce?"