01.no different

-summer 2017-

The beginning of a new academic year, an occasion that invites celebration for the majority, especially those who hate routine.
They don't like the University because like study or something like that but for them the university is a fertile medium for emotional and sexual experiences... etc.
They consider it a place to have fun.

As for the new students, the university is a new beginning and the first step for a different lifestyle. A week after the start of the academic year, most of the students seem to be enjoying their new life and the changes that came with university life, but not everyone. There are students who are beginning to realize that the stories they have always heard before about The fun of being a college student is just a myths , and one of those students is me "mon" A first-stage PR department student.

As a new student, and this is my first year at the university, I do not feel any change in my life.
There is no difference between school and university, i still do not have anyone other than my only friend, Rose, whom I met in high school, and she is still my only friend until now.

As for the lessons, no difference also the same academic pressure, and just as in school there are popular students in the university, there are famous students for being members of the basketball team, cheerleading, soccer ... etc or just because they belong to rich families.

.
.
.

An hour and a half has passed since the beginning of the lesson, and I feel like I'm going to explode.

I need to go to the bathroom. It's impossible for me to wait for another half hour, or maybe more, so I asked the professor for permission and left the class.

I went to the bathroom quickly to be able to catch up with the last part of the lesson, because the professor summarizes the lesson for today and it is important in the exams. I entered the bathroom quickly and opened the first door because I did not expect that there will be someone behind a door that wasn't locked, but the surprise is that I saw what I didn't expect. I stood in shock, trying to understand what the hell I'm seeing!

Two girls in the bathroom, the brunette was resting her back against the wall and the other white girl was pushing her against the wall and putting her hand inside the pants of the brunette girl who was barely standing and catching her breath, because of my shock and my shame of what I saw, I could not do anything, I just froze in my place, looking to them with open eyes and mouth, i was so shocked and didn't even realize that I was concentrating on the white girl's hand that was moving inside the other girl's pants.. I stayed like that until the white girl, who seemed indifferent to anything, spoke up. All she wanted was to continue what she was doing with the other girl.

"Hey, baby ...  can you go to another bathroom ... as you see we're busy here with ... with something ... You know..."

The white girl said that, then moved her hand inside the pants of the other girl who trembled after her movement and clung to the white girl more and said in a low voice

"Sam, stop, not in front of her"

The white girl, whose name was apparently Sam, as the brunette girl called her, sighed and closed her eyes, as if she had given up hope that I would go if she did not do something to make me move.

"the show is over ... thank you ... bye."

she said that and closed the door with a fake smile and left me outside shocked by what I saw. I tried to quickly get out , so I went to the next bathroom. I put my fingers in my ears so to avoid hear their loud voices, and the moment I finished urinating, I ran quickly to get out of the bathrooms, as if there was a ghost chasing me.

I met Rose, who was looking for me to check on me because I was late and the lesson had already ended, so she gave me her summary notebook so that I could copy what the professor had written for them of important summaries. We sat in the university garden so that I could write, and after about an hour had passed, I finished writing  and gave her notebook & thanked her.

That day ended in a boring and strange way as well, we decided to go eat somewhere because Rose is starving and doesn't guarantee that she can drive to get us home safely if she doesn't eat something, we went to the parking cars at the university and got into the car, while we were getting ready to leave  And before the car moved, I saw three girls in the car that was next to us, and surprisingly, one of those girls was that sassy girl, Sam, whom I saw in the bathroom.

She was with two girls who looked the same age and also wore expensive and luxurious clothes like her, one of them had long hair and looked cute, while the other had short hair and was really handsome, apparently that sassy girl noticed me when I was staring at them, so she winked at me, and when she did that, immediately, i turned my face forward with shock by her reaction, and when their car passed in front of us, she was in the driver's seat looking at me and laughing at my reaction. I wish I had urinated in my pants and not gone to the bathroom, that would have been much better.

.
.
.