12.a party

MON POV÷

I froze in shock and didn't know what to respond because I didn't expect her to invite me either.
Why does she even invite me?!

" What tiny, would you like to come?"

"  I ... i don't know ... I am..."
  I was nervous and didn't know what to say, If the question was from someone else, I would have refused without thinking because I know that private parties like this don't end well.

" If you have nothing to do, there is no harm in attending the party, you will have fun."

"I think... ok...I'll come"
  I agreed to go without using a single cell in my brain to think before making a decision and that's what I'm talking about when I say I feel vulnerable when I'm with her, because I can't use my mind, my heart is in control when it comes to her and I hate that feeling because I  I know very well that the end will not be what I want.

" That's great, so I'll stop by tomorrow at 7 p.m, ok?"

" OK."

  "Well...then see you tomorrow tiny"
  She said that and ended the call.

I am still in shock because of what happened a little while ago... Sam invited me to a private party that would be attended by distinguished people who belong to wealthy and well-known families, and I accepted being there without thinking
  I accepted to go to a party even though I knew I wouldn't be comfortable at it just for Sam's sake.
I hate myself, I'm so awkward, I've become a different person, I'd do anything just to be around her and it really scares me.

The day passed while I was reprimanding myself for the dilemma I had put myself in, but what was consoling me was that I would be with her.

On the day of the party, I was very nervous. I don't even know what to wear, I mean ... it's a private party, and the people who will attend it are very elegant people, and I don't want to be ashamed of myself.
that day Rose called me, and I really wanted to talk to her to help me, but I hesitated  As usual, even though we communicate on a daily basis, I never told her about Sam, I mean what can I tell her!

Evening came, and I prepared myself after spending hours in front of my wardrobe.
in the end I decided to wear a pink sweater with dark blue jeans and white shoes.

I was waiting for her on the ground floor of the house.
I was very nervous walking from side to side, I told my father in advance that I would go with my friend to a party and he agreed and encouraged me to do that because he did not want me to get used to staying at home and isolating people,  always encouraged me to be a social person  and have friends, he feels guilty that he is always busy and there is no one to take care of me or be around when he is busy.
He is a very supportive father and I am so proud that he is my father.

It's
07:09 P.M

Sam is late as usual and I feel like I'm going to pass out from the stress and I'm still hesitant to go and I wish I had turned down her offer.
I hear the notification from my phone, it's a text from Sam telling me she's outside.
Sam: Princess, your carriage is waiting for you

I freaked out and got really nervous but she's out there and I don't want to make her wait.
to be honest even though I knew going to that party wasn't such a good idea I was willing to take a risk just to be close to Sam.

I locked the door of the house behind me and went to the luxurious black car that was parked in front of my house and got in while praying that the night would pass well.

The moment I got into the car, my eyes fell on Sam, who was looking at me with a sweet smile that melted my heart.
She was wearing a black leather jacket with a black top and blue jeans, I opened my mouth like an idiot as I stared at her, I don't think the word handsome or pretty is enough to describe her.
Her eyes, her straight black hair, her lips...