35. heaven 🔞

🔞Warning: the captere contains adult content🔞

SAM POV ÷

Unexpectedly, I found myself lying on my back on the blanket that I had previously been sitting on on the floor in the front of the

Mon pushed the table away to give us more space and she took a pillow and put it under my head then she sat on her knees between my legs, looking at me as if she was still not convinced to do something, but I had no intention of letting go of her that night so I grabbed her shirt and pulled her towards me to give her a light kiss... Unexpectedly, she took my hands and pinned them above my head and started kissing me and biting my lips and her thigh was sending me to heaven with every contact.... After we separated to breathe, she was looking at me as if She enjoys seeing me beg her to touch me with my looks.

"Are you sure?"
Mon said in a cold voice, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Yes, more than sure... I want you...I need you"
I said while panting.

"To be clear with you, what will happen will not change anything, just sex to satisfy your desire."
Although her words were direct and without filter, I had no intention of backing down, so I nodded and decided to focus on cherishing every moment with her. In the end, this was my first time with Mon.

Mon sighed and closed her eyes, then she pulled me by the hand to sit me down and took off my blouse, then she pushed me and gently laid me on my back while one of her hands was still behind my back, and her face was so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my face. My heart was jumping. Happy and nervous too, even though it wasn't my first time in general.

"You can back down at any moment. You know that, right?"
Mon said that while her mouth was an inch away from mine and I could feel every word she said.

"Please... don't stop,"
that's all what I was able to say because I literally wanted nothing more than to feel her.

"hum ... okay"
Mon said that in a deep, attractive voice that sent shivers all over my body Then she kissed me on the side of my mouth, then her hand that was under my back slowly opened the bra and threw it on the sofa.

She sat on her knees and looked at me while my upper part was bare. Then she moved her hand and began to touch the river, brushing between my breasts with her fingers. Then her hand began to move gradually downwards until it reached the edge of my pajamas. Slowly, she took off my pajamas and underwear at once and began to look at me as if I were A piece of art and i was so fucking happy....my body was burning hot waiting for her touch and in an instant I was feeling over the clouds because Moon was clearly impressed by what she saw. I could feel the contractions in my pussy from her looks and the fluids were drowning me.

She started to caress my thighs with her fingertips while looking at my chest and my pussy alternately with a smirk...I clung to the blanket underneath me as I felt like I was about to explode and suddenly Mon grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, kissing me and bit my lips and then moved to my neck.
A light moan escaped me and my back arched so that my pussy met with Mon's thigh and her pants, which made me lose control even more, and Mon felt that I was on the edge, so she spread my thighs further and her fingers began to swim with the fluids that were drowning my vagina.

She stopped kissing me and started looking at me, watching me while I was moaning and writhing beneath her, begging her for some mercy. I felt her fingers parting the lips of my pussy and one of her fingers massaging my clitoris quickly.

"ohh... oh my God..."

Without warning, I felt her insert two fingers quickly and steadily, and believe me, I knew that Mon had long fingers, but that night I felt her fingers hitting my G-spot from the first moment she inserted her fingers.
I threw my head back and I felt my body getting out of control and something gathering in my tommy.... I felt her hand, which was holding mine, moving my head to its previous position and steadying me so that she could look into my eyes. When I returned my gaze to her while I was panting, she started moving her fingers with a speed that gradually increased, and DAMN I don't know how to say this, but I did not expect that she would be so good in bed.