15. I want you

🔞Warning: the captere contains adult content🔞

MON POV÷

Logic faded away and there was nothing left in my mind other than Sam. I was contemplating her and feeling my body screaming for her closeness, for her touch, every cell in me obsessed with her.

She stood beside the bed because she noticed that I was looking at her.
"You'd better sleep now, and if you need anything I'm in the next room"
She sighed and said that then moved to leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit beside me on the bed.

"Mon, stop it, what you're thinking will hurt you more than anyone else"
She said that while trying to stop me from doing what I thought about.

I ignored what she said and sit up straight next to her and said

" I want you"

"No, you're just drunk, also I thought you were straig...!"
She said that tries to convince me to back off

I cut off her words with a deep kiss and pulled her towards me, she did not respond, but after seconds she exchanged me with passion, she was devouring my lips.

" If you keep doing this, I won't be able to stop myself Mon, it won't end well"
She said while panting after parting our lips

She was holding me in her arms and pulling me towards her while I was holding her jacket that she was wearing ... and despite what she said we were not convinced to leave each other but after a few moments of thinking, she closed her eyes and said, "We must stop now"
She relaxed her arms and began to pull herself, but I pulled her from her jacket to kiss her again and this time she lost control and pulled me to sit on her lap with my legs around her waist, she was kissing me aggressively and sensually, one of her hands was surrounding my waist and pulling me towards her and the other was holding my neck from behind to fix my head, we parted our lips in order to catch our breath, she kissed my cheek and & chin gently then she pulled me towards her strongly so I moaned and immediately she pounced on me with another kiss, but this time I felt her tongue as if she was asking permission to insert it into my mouth. I was surprised but I opened my mouth to receive her tongue. She was scouring my mouth with her tongue and tasting me.
As for me, I was enjoying what she was doing and sucking her tongue & lips as if my life depended on it.
at the same time I was pushing myself towards her because I was feeling that the kisses was no longer enough for me.

"Are you sure you want that? as far as I know you are a virgin..."
Sam said, panting, even though it was clear that she wanted to continue too but she was trying to restrain herself and make sure I was conscious enough to do what I thought.

" Yes, p-please"
I interrupted her speech and said that while I panted.

Sam smirked when saw me in that state, as if she was a different person, as she was looking at me lustfully, enjoying seeing me like that.

" Then your first night will be unforgettable, tiny."
She put me on the bed and came on top of me
she didn't need to do anything to warm me up, I was already burning.
And my body trembles with desire

She took off the sweater that I was wearing slowly and gently, as if she intended to do that to torture me.
Then she threw it beside the bed and started kissing me gently, then she went down to my neck, she was inhaling my perfume and throwing her warm breath on my neck, which made my situation worse.

Hey, Some patience tiny, I'm giving you special treatment.
She said that near my ear, then I felt her hands moving towards my bra, and when she took it off, she threw it next to the bed.
I was i was shied so I put my hand on my breasts, but she moved my hands away and fixed them above my head and placed one of her thighs between my thighs to prevent me from closing my legs She told me to keep my hands where she put them or she would punish me.
I didn't understand what she said, but I was obedient to what she said and my body almost burning with desire