32. i love you.

SAM POV ÷

The next morning I woke up a little late. I stayed up late thinking of a way to make things work between me and Mon then I ended up sleeping on the sofa next to the fireplace in the living room. it was cold and raining heavily, staying home and prepare delicious breakfast would be good decision to stsrt the day...I headed toward The kitchen and I started preparing breakfast with hot coffee and hot chocolate.... Maybe Mon would drink it... That's what I was hoping for.

At exactly 9 a.m. I finished breakfast and prepared the dining table. Then I went up to Mon's room to ask her whether she wanted breakfast in her room or not, as I always do.
I knocked on the door Several times and there was no sound, so I was a little worried because I know that Mon wakes up early.

After I despaired that she would answer me, I quietly opened the door to her room and stretched my head to see if she was sleeping or not, but she was not in her bed. I called her name.  Again to see if she was in the bathroom but there was no response. I started to feel anxious and frightening thoughts were filling my head ... I opened the bathroom door and she wasn't there either so immediately i ran to the window to see if her car was there or not and yes...... she did what she said yesterday.

i started felt terrified and ran to my phone, which was on the table in the sitting room...i called her but her phone was off.

At that moment, I did not know what to do, so I decided to wait a little. Maybe she went out to buy something or get some air...

after 5 hours of waiting.  I was feeling panicked and afraid because the rain was falling heavily and the weather was very cold, so I decided to start looking for her. I called my friends and told them to help me and call hospitals, hotels or even airports because I was afraid that she had returned to Canada or England...i don't know ... I called her friends.  They literally didn't talk to her for days, then I called the police and used my influence to get them to help me because according to the stupid rules they couldn't help because she hadn't disappeared for more than 24 hours.

I sat on the couch waiting for my phone to ring and someone to tell me that they found her safe and sound.

10 hours and no one know anything about mon ... my friends came to Mon house because they could not find anything about her and they knew that I was very worried.
Later, her friends also came and they were clearly worried, especially Rose... she was holding herself from killing me and i don't blame her Hours passed and we were sitting unable to do anything.

"You are like a curse in her life. Whenever you get close to her, you only hurt her. I don’t know what more you want from her after everything you did."
Rose said that angrily while looking at me with disgust.

"Rose, calm down, this is not the right time."
Emily said that to calm her friend,

"damm it Emily...This woman did nothing but hurt Mon. She destroyed her.... Do you remember how her rats almost ended the girl future and this bitch didn't even say anything to stop them? ....She should know her limits and stay away from Mon."

"She was trying to help"
Alex said that to defend me Even though we all know that what Rose said is true

"fuck her and her help, take her from here and I will find Mon and take care of her, just kept this woman away from her"
Rose said that in a loud and annoying voice

"I know you hate me and I don't blame you but please  Say what you want later.... I am losing my fucking mind and I do not know what I should do to find her, so please shut up "
I said that while grinding my teeth angrily and trying to prevent the tears in my eyes from falling Then I left the living room and headed towards the kitchen and called The police and they said nothing but they are still looking for her and will call when they find her.