05.ride

MON POV÷

Being with her in the same car was the strangest thing that ever happened to me, although I am a good talker but I was unable to start a conversation with her, and apparently she wasn't a person who like to talk, or perhaps she wasn't interested in starting a conversation with me, so all the way we didn't talk about anything except her questions about my home address, and the rest of the time I was looking through the car window watching the rain , and she was focusing on driving with serious features, the situation between us was strange, but in the end it is better than waiting for the bus in the rain.

About an hour later, we arrived at where I live.

"here ... I'm living here with my dad, that house with the white door is our home."

"So ... you live here princess"
said that while looking at my house from the car window next to me.

"Yeah ... thank you for the ride"

"welcome... and next time wear warm clothes."

"I'll remember that ... thank you"
I said that and then opened the door to get out of the car but I thought it would be nice to offer her to stay at my place so she wouldn't have to drive in such weather,
"Hmmm ... it's still raining if you want ... you can stay till it stops raining?"

"Will you make me coffee?"

"yeah ... sure ... anything you want"

"anything!"
She said emphasizing her words.

"Yes, off course ... if what you want is not available at home, we will order from restaurant."
I said that innocently because I really wanted to thank her for the ride and it wasn't a good idea for her to drive in such weather.

"Maybe another time, today I am busy"

"oooh, ok, as you wish ... good night"

"Good night and thanks for the invitation"

I got out of the car and entered the house quickly because it was raining heavily and it was really cold so that day I was thankful that I didn't have to wait for the bus but at the same time I was a bit worried about Sam.

It was the first time she drove me home but not the last.
Sitting in the same car with her was

The next day I made sure to dress appropriately for the weather and went to university in a taxi so as not to be late... I will not deny that I was looking around to see Sam, but apparently she did not come today or maybe I just did not see her.

"Is it possible that she is ill or something like that... or ... ohhh no, stop mon STOP"
I expelled the bad thoughts in my head and focused on the lectures that ended late that day and after we finished the last lecture, Emily and I went to the university cafeteria to eat something... I settled for vegetable salad and fruit juice because they didn't have meat, only chicken and I don't like eat it.

After we finished our modest meal, each of us went our way. I was tired so I decided to go home as it was a really hard day.

I sat waiting for the bus to arrive, which I don't know why it was so late.
I leaned my head back on the bench that I was sitting on while waiting the bus and suddenly that luxury car that I had become recognizable stood in front of me. she opened the car window and said:
"Come on princess... Your carriage is ready to go"
She said it out loud while using her phone.

"No thanks, no need for that, the bus will come soon ... also, the weather is fine today and there is no rain so So I will wait for the bus"
I refused because I didn't want to disturb her, as my house was a bit far from the university and I didn't want to feel anxious or guilty again.

"I will not fuck you ... don't be afraid.. also It is very cold today"
She said that while smiling and looking at me from the window

Why is she talking about having sex as if it was a joke!

I sighed and then replied
"I am not afraid and I'm used to waiting in such an weather, this is not the first time so I will wait for the bus ... but thank you for your kindness."

After I said that, her features changed, apparently She doesn't like someone to refuse her request or something like that.

" you know the bus's gonna take an hour or maybe longer so you'll definitely get sick if you sit there that long ... Why are you so stubborn mon?!"
She said that seriously, raising her eyebrow.

"I'm not stubborn but I don't want to bother you to drive me home... I live in an area a little far and you probably noticed that yesterday when you picked me up... So I decline your offer not because I'm afraid or think bad of you"

She lowered her sunglasses, which she was wearing a little, and then said with serious features
"Your excuse is rejected... No one refuses or opposes what I say. If you don't come up within five seconds, I will fuck you on the bench you are sitting on so that you will be afraid of me next time and you will not object to anything I say."

My eyes opened in shock... I've never seen anyone this level of insolence before, but I know she said that to confirm her position.

"Come on, get in the car...you wasted 10 minutes in a useless argument"
She said that then she tilted her body and opened the car door for me while she was still inside the car.

"but ... "

"I swear, if you say one more word, I will carry out what i said."
She wouldn't let me say anything and didn't leave me a choice so I got in the car even though I didn't want to because I really didn't want to bother her and waste her time driving me home.

"Put on the seat belt and ... don't do that again. I don't like anyone arguing with me like that"
She said that while running the engine.

"I told you a while ago why I refuse your offer... I don't like being a burden to anyone."

"Don't think like that... If it bothered me, I wouldn't have offered it to you in the first place... I'm an honest person and I say what's in my head directly."

"I .. i don't know what i have to say you but.. thank you."

"you're welcome and ... I'm hungry, maybe you're hungry too so I'll invite you to go to a restaurant to eat before I drive you home."

"no... i will .."

"I will choose the restaurant"

"but... i..."

"mon, Remember... you're in my car"
She said that and winked at me

She doesn't let me say anything so I have no choice but to accept what she says, she's really weird and hard to understand, I mean at the end why would someone like her bother to help someone like me. We hardly know each other's names.

.

.

.