27. she deserves better.

SAM POV ÷

After that visit to Selena office, I felt completely lost and angry.
What Selena said was like an echo in my head. Every time I tried to forget it, I found myself thinking about it more.
Selena is not someone who can love or have feelings, but what she does with Mon has a reason behind it.
Well, what if she really loves her?
....but I know Selena......headache.

What that snake said that day continued to echo in my head for days and day after day things were getting worse for me.
I was constantly losing my nerve every time I remembered the challenging look on that snake's face. So out of nowhere, a suitable idea appeared from among the toxic ideas in my mind My head to deal with Selena.
After 10 days of headaches, I decided to meet her father for lunch to make a move that I hope I will not regret.

"You said that the company has no market power and your opinion was clear about our company and our situation ....why did you change your mind now?
Mrs. Tom said that while cutting a piece of meat on his plate.

"You are my father friend Mrs. Tom, and I should have adhered to what my father said from the beginning but i made mistake and now I want to do the right thing"
I said as I put my hand on the table.

" Sam, I've known you since you were little child, you're not going to change your mind because of your father or anyone else"
Mr. Tom said that as he took a drink of his wine.

"It seems that you do not know me, Mrs. Tom."
I said that and then drank from the glass of wine in front of me.

" You know that we will not complain. If your company want to invest more shares, that will really make us happy."

" Thank you, Mrs. Tom. ...Well, the agreement was 50%, but I will raise it to 52% but with one condition"

"I told you that I know you, well go on, what is your condition?"
Mrs. Tom said that and started looking at me with interest as if he wanted to know what was going on in my mind.

"Well my condition is that I get an office in your company. As the owner of the largest shares, I have the right to request That's"
I said that and crossed my hand on my chest waiting for his answer

"You will leave your SC company to sit in an office in a company that is fighting to survive."
Mrs. Tom said that with a raised eyebrow.

'I will not leave anything. I will make time to take care of all my business. You just have to agree to this condition so we can say congratulations to us."

"Why not, you can get an office,"
Mrs. Tom said after a moment's silence.

"Congratulations to us."
I said with a smile when I heard his answer and raised my glass in celebration and he did the same.

It did not take a week to complete the procedures, and an office was prepared for me at Gomez Company. Of course, Selena was completely against the idea, but her father had the final say.
I organized my time, spending the morning at SC company and two hours a day at Gomez Company.
I don't know if Mon knew about this, and if she did, I'm sure she would have been upset and uncomfortable with the idea.

Mrs. Tom held a party to welcome me to their company. It was a small party that included employees of the company, and there was nothing noteworthy about that party except Selena, who was cursing me inside at every moment.
As for Mon, i did not even notice her, and that was something to be expected. I was not surprised.
I didn't even see a glimpse of her there, but that was expected. I wasn't surprised. I spent half an hour there and then i left that party because there was no point for me being there.