18.scandal

MON POV ÷

What happened that night, and by that I mean my health relapse, had a completely different outcome than I expected, I thought she would stay away from me after what happened and avoid me because I am not like the people around her, I am completely different.
Therefore, I did not expect that what happened would have a positive effect on our relationship. The day after that night I went to the university because I did not want to make my father worry about me, because he knew that I did not miss my lessons except when I was sick, also i was feeling better by taking the medicine that the doctor prescribed yesterday.

I spent my time at the university with Rose, who noticed that I was a little tired, so she never left me alone, and we decided to go somewhere to eat after the lectures ended, but what I did not expect happened, I received a call that I did not expect while I was sitting with Rose and Emily in the cafeteria eating a snack Preparing for the last lecture.
I saw the name of the caller and was shocked and tensed clearly. I did not know what to do.
It is impossible for me to answer Sam in the presence of Rose, who does not know anything about what is between us. She also thinks that Sam is a bad person, so I told Rosie that I want to go to the bathroom then I ran to a corner and answered the call before it ended.

"Hello!"
I said that hesitantly, my heart almost jumping out of its place

" Hello tiny, how are you today?"
Sam said that right after I answered her

" fine, better"

"great ... Take care and don't forget your treatment, goodbye tiny"
She said that and hung up after I said goodbye

I went back and sat with the two girls, And the joy and tension are clear on me. She called to check on me and ask if I was okay. This is what I did not expect to happen after everything happened the last night ... I mean ... I was like a baby vomiting. It is very embarrassing

"who was calling?"
Rose said, looking at me questioningly

" my dad"
I lied because I had no other choice

"Hey girls, look at this !"
Emily said that and directed her phone screen

"What is this?!, I do not understand anything!!"
Rose said, not understanding

The scandal of Chris Walker, a and captain of the football team
Pictures and messages were leaked, proving that the fourth-year student is a sexual harasser and the source of this leaked information is reliable, some people say that his victims cooperated to overthrow him.

" He's done"
Emily said, shaking her head

Let me see
I took the phone from her hand and read what was published on the university's Instagram page, which I did not know about. It is a page that is concerned with publishing news about well-known students and important events.

" He was kicked off the football team and will probably be expelled from the university as well, in addition to potential lawsuits"
I read what was posted out loud in shock, as I felt that I knew who was behind what happened.

"Not maybe ... for sure he will be expelled from the university and he will definitely be sued because whoever made such a move definitely has the power and evidence that will end Chris, unfortunately he is very handsome"
Emily said that and she took her phone.

"Did they mention who did it ... or something like that?"
I asked hesitantly and curiously because I wanted to know who did it

"No, they say that they received an envelope from an unknown person containing all the leaked information with evidence and a guarantee of the cooperation of the victims who want to hold him accountable for what he did".
Emily said this in response to my question and she added and said:
"Do you think Mark did that to become the new captain of the football team?"