10.misunderstanding

MON POV÷

Her question shocked me so I got nervous and didn't know how to act.

"N ... no, I don't have ... one ... i mean a boyfriend"
I said nervously.

"So you are straight"
She said that while putting the fork in her mouth

"What.. I'm ... i mean not..."

" You don't have to be so tense, I've thought you were straight ever since I met you."
She said that while smiling and drinking her wine.

"huh?!"
I said that in shock and tense, what she's talking about, Why does she think I'm straight!

"and let me guess again, you're still a virgin."

I opened my eyes in shock, I was feeling shy and nervous and my mouth was dry, so I drank from the juice cup and I ignore the look at her.

" So I'm right"

She said that with smirked and drank from the wine glass in her hand then said:

"why are you so shy, we are both girls and we can talk about Things like this."

I gave her a fake smile and then I drank a glass of juice at once, I was shocked, I mean the girl I'm thinking about her every single moment  thinks I'm straight ... I am jinxed.

We left the restaurant after ate dessert and Sam paid the bill, then we went back to the car.

I was feeling frustrated and berating myself for not saying anything and And it made her think that what she said was right...somebody kill me I'm a hopeless person.

" Is there a specific time to come home?"
She said that while putting on her seatbelt

"I have to be home by 11 P.M"

"Well ...  it's 8:47 ...  we still have time, would you like to go somewhere else?"
She said that while looking at the time on her phone

" I don't know, I leave you the choice"

"ok then, put on your seatbelt, I'll take you to a place you'll definitely like."
She said that and then started the car engine.

After about half an hour, we reached the beach because it was not very far from the restaurant.
We got out of the car and I was very relieved to be there in the place that I love the most with the girl I adore and I was feeling disturbed so going there was something I needed.

" I told you will like the place"

"yeah ... i like it"
I said that while looking at the water.

" But the weather is cold, and you don't wear clothes suitable for such weather."
She said that while leaning against the car and looking at me as if she was examining my appearance and my clothes.

"No, it's good.. I don't feel cold"
I said that and then leaned next to her on the car feeling frustrated, I didn't feel the cold or I wasn't conscious enough to feel it but I was already shivering and my nose turned red.
I was in another world, Sometimes I scold myself for being stupid and weak when I'm with her, and sometimes feel sorry for myself.

"obvious"
She said that mockingly, then she  opened the car door and took out a scarf and put it on me, wrapped it around my neck, then she said:

" wait here, and if you feel cold, get in the car, i will be back in minutes."

"What... is there something, where are you going?"
I said that with surprise, I don't want her to ever get away from me but She ignored my question and left without answering me.

I stayed standing in my place looking at her as she walked away until she disappeared from my sight.
  I turned to the water again, I was really upset and wanted to cry, so I grabbed the scarf she made me wear and inhaled its scent, her perfume stuck to it, I closed my eyes and buried my nose in her scarf to console myself for the overwhelming feeling I was feeling.

  She came back a few minutes later with two cups of hot coffee in her hand.

  "take this and get in the car, we'll drink our coffee in the car because it's so cold."
  She said that to make me so open my eyes and regain my focus.

  I grabbed the cup of coffee she gave me and then we got into the car.

"We'll drink our coffee and then we'll get you home just in time tiny."
She said that after looking at the time on her phone.

  "Good."
  I said so sadly because I wish we could sit like this forever.

  "What's wrong? You don't seem to be enjoyed !"
  She said that while drinking from the cup of coffee in her hand.

  "No, no, on ... actually, I had a great time."

She looked at me as if she was not convinced, then said:
" Drink your coffee before it gets cold, but put your seat belt on first."

" ok."

We drank our coffee on the beach and after we finished, Sam drove me home.

"Would you like to stay for a while so I can get you coffee or tea?"
I said that before I got out of the car.

" maybe later, it's late also I have to meet my friends later."

" Well, then ... thank you... Thank you for everything."

"anytime tiny"
She said that with a smile that melted my heart.

" Good night"
I said that and went down after she answered me and said good night to me.

I stood in front of the house, staring at her car, pulling away and disappearing into the fog.

Dad was already home, I greeted him and went up to my room. When I entered my room I felt that I had returned to my thoughts and feelings that weakened me and made me a confused person, And I really hate that feeling.

I noticed that I was still wearing Sam's scarf because I forgot to give it to her. I sighed then I grabbed it and started smelling it while I was lying on the bed.
Her perfume still stuck in the scarf, I felt like heaven when i was cuddling that scarf.

After a few minutes, I came to my senses and decided to tell her that I had her scarf because I forgot to return it, but to be honest, I never wanted to return it to her.  It's the only thing I own from her.
in the end I decided to tell her about the scarf. I called her and my heart was beating fast, eager to hear her voice, i miss her even though I've been with her for less than an hour.

" Did you missed me?"
She said that when she answered my call.

I wanted to scream and say yes i do every single moment but But I pulled myself away from that stupid idea and said:

" Sorry to bother you but ... but I still have your scarf ... I forgot to give it back to you before I got out of the car."

" It's okay... bring it back whenever you want"

" Well ... So I'll give it back to you after the holiday"

" no problem tiny, i don't need it."

" Good night"

" Good night"
She said that and hung up.

I sighed and hugged her scarf, feeling a little happy because at least I had her scarf to turn to when I missed her, I'm addicted to her and I can't stop myself.

.

.

.