30.fever

SAM POV ÷

Three days passed after the accident without anything significant and I mean that literally.
Mon was acting as if I didn't exist and I was like the house manager cooking or ordering food. Mon's appetite wasn't good so I didn't know what to do but Alex said it was okay.  It's normal because of everything happened with her.
I asked for some of my clothes to be brought to her house because I wasn't ready to leave the house... I knew she wouldn't let me in She could barely stop herself from grabbing my from my hair and kicking me out because she couldn't stand the sight of me.

Her friends were calling her to check on her But she would sometimes reply to them with a message telling them that she was fine and I think they understood that but Selena did not just call, but one day she came to the house to visit her and she was shocked to see me.

"What are you doing here?"
Selena said that the moment she opened the door angrily with a raised eyebrow

"i take care of Mon, and what are you doing here?"

I said that and crossed my arms on mychest.

" take care of her!... You are not funny....If anyone is going to take care of her, it is me and since there is no longer a need for your services, you can leave, put that in your fucking head,... Moon is no longer your tool."
Selena said that as she looked at me with hatred and anger, trying not to raise her voice so that Mon could hear her. What she said made my blood boil, and without controlling myself, I pulled her outside and grabbed her neck.

"Say that again and I will kill you here without thinking about what will happen next."
I said that while gritting my teeth, angrily.

"Do you think you are scaring me? Get out of here and stay away from Mon."
Selena said that and moved my hand away from her.

"If you don’t move from here right now, I will call the biggest news pages  in the country to tell them about the naughty nights that your father spent with your mother sister....Can you imagine how this would be exciting news for those who love gossip.... ohhh and there is a video of them in one of the hotels and I am sure that your mother is not aware of that"
I said that with a smirk

"MOTHERFUCKER." 
Selena said that and slapped me, but I didn't care because at that moment I was happy to see her angry  also I was sure that I got rid of her.

" and I also know about your father's illegal deals that he made 3 years ago, and believe me, I have the evidence to put him in jail until the last day of his life...and I can implicate you in that too... so you must begin to realize that you have no chance with Mon and that you must stay away from her in to keep your family scandals under tables darling"
said that seriously and got in the house  and closed the door in her face without waiting for her answer. Basically, she was angry and unable to respond and to be honest i didn't care about what she wanted to say.

I will not lie to you. I was happy that day because I got rid of that snake, but my joy did not last long. On that day, Moon looked pale when she went down to lunch a little late, and her bites were numbered. Then she went up to her room, and I did not hear the sound of her steps in her room.  As usual, she did not come down to eat dinner or take anything from the refrigerator either, so I was feeling anxious and could not prevent myself from going to her room to check on her. When I opened the door and she was asleep, I approached her to cover her well, but I noticed that she did not look well.  Her face was red and her breathing was irregular. I put my hand on her forehead and it was burning.

"FUCK, what should I do?"
I murmured it anxiously and nervously thinking about what I should do.
I looked for my phone and called our family doctor to come...mon looked so fragile and weak that I would forget everything and take her in my arms to kiss her and protect her.
But I was afraid. I was afraid that I would lose the opportunity to be with her ...here ...in the same house to be around her to take care of her.
After about an hour, the doctor arrived and I was almost losing my mind because I was unable to do anything to help her.

The doctor examined her and was a little surprised because her temperature was very high.

"Did she does something unusual? "
The doctor said that and took the Thermometer out of her mouth then he looked at me waiting for my answer.

"No... she had been sleeping all day and did not come out...  Everything was normal. I didn't see her... Wait.... doctor, she was in a car accident several days ago.
I said that with tension and fear.

"Has she had a fever since the accident?"

"No... I mean, I don't know...not like that... This is the first time I've seen her like that."
I said that I was thinking about taking her to the hospital without waiting another moment. The doctor began to check her pulse and took out an injection.

"Should I take her to the hospital?"
I said that in a trembling voice, with all my focus on Mon who did not open her eyes even for a moment.

" It is better for you to focus on bringing her temperature down now.  And what they will give in the hospital I will give it to her now... but you have to make compresses and put them on her forehead, arms, legs...."
The doctor said that and then gave her the injection and she did not even blink.
The doctor told me to continue taking her temperature constantly and to call him if something negative happens. After the doctor went, I brought Compresses and a bowl of water and started taking care of her.
Her body was inflamed. I put wet compresses on her forehead, hands and arms, but her temperature did not go down, so I decided to put wet compresses on her stomach and ribs.  But when I lifted her shirt, I found a blue bruise in the area of ​​her ribcage. My eyes widened and my anxiety increased, as the bruise was large. I put compresses on her stomach and tears gathered in my eyes because I felt guilty. The accident that happened to her was because of me, and perhaps she was suffering from a fever because of me too... god know how much i wanted to replace her position and take all the pain.

I spent 4 hours in a row sitting and checking her temperature every 15 minutes. I was crying and I felt like my tears were burning my eyes and a feeling of weakness took over me. Suddenly I started thinking about everything that had happened in the previous days and all I was feeling was pain and sadness.  And the desire to bury my face in her neck and cry like a child.... everything was too much... too much to watching her like that.

It was 2 A.M that night when Mon suddenly opened her eyes weakly. She was barely opening them. I jumped up and grabbed the Thermometer and put it in her mouth, praying that her temperature had dropped.

"hey ...hi ...Do you feel any pain?
... do you want me to get you something?"
I said that while caressed her cheek and be close to her to hear if she was trying to say something.

My tears were falling, but I was happy because she finally opened her eyes. I took the thermometer from her mouth and I almost jumped out of bed with joy. Her temperature dropped by two degrees, from 41 to  39 My prayers were answered at that moment.

" I disappointed him"
Mon said that in a weak voice, but I heard what she said ... I could not say anything even though I understood what she said, so I contented myself with stroking her cheek and looking at her with teary eyes.  I could feel her hot breath. She was opening and closing her eyes with difficulty.  I couldn't stop myself any longer, so I hugged her tightly. I wasn't sure if she would remember that in the morning, but I didn't care at that moment.
All I wanted to do was hug her and smell the distinctive scent of her hair. I felt her hot breath on my neck, and that was all I was hoping for.  It was to embrace her and hide her in my arms to protect her from the cruel world that did not deserve her.
I spent that night holding her tightly in my arms, looking at her features carefully. Her temperature was gradually decreasing, but despite that, whenever I tried to stay away from her, I found myself not satisfied with the scent of her hair and her soft skin.

  in that night I realized that I was addicted to her, and all the years that had passed did not change the fact that everything in me was asking for me to be near her....it was the same fucking feeling again...after more than 5 years but that time my feelings were pure ...  I closed my eyes and slept filled with heavy feelings that made me want nothing more than the time to stop and Mon in my arms, but in better health.

I closed my eyes to sleep after I was sure that her temperature went down and she was okay... so I allowed myself to have that moment... to sleep and feel at peace... with her.... only her and me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.