13. Drunk

MON POV ÷

I had no control over my feelings, and I didn't know what to do to prevent these stupid feelings and convince myself that Sam wasn't and will never be more than a friend who takes pity on me and sees me as a weak creature that needs help.
I put my hands on the glass fence of second floor balcony in front of me stared at the people on the ground floor, drunk, dancing and having fun as if they had no worries, for a moment I wanted to be like them, I wanted to get rid of the sadness, anger and the jealousy I was feeling, I wanted to get rid of the feeling that was tearing my heart .

I went downstairs and sat in front of the bar
After a few minutes of thinking I asked the bartender for a drink.
When the bartender asked me if there was a specific drink I would like, I could not answer it because I do not know much about alcohol so literally I don't have an idea about what i want

"margarita, get us some shots of margarita"
Someone said that and I looked over to my side and it was Chris, again.

"You will like it"
He said that and sat on the stool next to me.

I used to feel annoyed by his presence, but the annoyance and frustration that I was feeling after seeing Sam with that girl made me not interested in anything but to drink something to quench my thirst until I go home (alone)

The bartender put a tray in front of us filled with small cups

" taste it"
Chris said that and then drank one of those glasses in one gulp

I was very hesitant because I didn't know what would happen to me, I had never tried drinking alcohol before... I thought for a few minutes and then decided to try, maybe I would feel some improvement, I took one of those cups and after hesitation I decided to drink it as Chris did,
I drank that drink in one sip, and it was very strange, as if all the flavors were combined in that drink But the predominant taste is sour.
It took me a few minutes to realize that I had drunk that drink, and he got used to the taste that filled my mouth.

"Another shot?"
Chris said, and he had already drank many of that small glasses.

I looked at him and he was still stable, he didn't look drunk even though he drank many glasses so I decided to try again.
I grabbed a second glasses and then the third one
the small glasses or the shots as Chris called it were run out in the tray that was on the bar.

Chris did a request for another shots, but I felt like I had enough with three cups or shots, so I decided to go quickly before Sam came, because I don't want to see her, my plan to drink to forget her was usless.
I grabbed my phone and got out of that nightclub quickly and left Chris, who was calling me behind, I went straight out of that house and apparently Chris followed me.

"heey Girl, wait ... just wait.."
Chris said that, then ran and stood in front of me, and before he could say anything, Lucy, who approached us, interrupted him.

"guys, Is everything?"
Lucy asked while looking at Chris uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'm going home"
I said that ignoring Chris.

"And you, Chris, what are you doing here?"
Lucy said that as if she was questioning him.

"We went out to have a chat outside, you know, we can't do that inside because of the noise"
Chris said that, then winked at Lucy and hinted that he wanted her to leave

"Well ... I'll go, It's too late, thank Sam for the invitation and thank you for your company"
I said that and left because I was so upset about everything, I was so tired and suffocated from being here.
Sam, Chris, my stupid feelings ... I just wanted to go.