31. you need help

SAM POV ÷

The next morning I woke up early even though I had only slept for 4 hours.
The first thing I looked for was the girl I was hugging as if I was afraid she would disappear at any moment.

I touched her forehead and her temperature was almost normal.

I sighed and kissed her head while I wish that moment would last forever. Her face was all I wanted to see for the rest of my life.

After a few moments, I moved away from her because I was afraid that she would wake up and find me next to her and I would have no excuse to hug her.
I got out of bed and covered her well to m
keep her warm then went down to prepare breakfast.

Mon then woke up after about two hours, she was feeling dizzy and she didn't seem to remember anything from the previous night, which was a good thing to be honest with you.

In the following days the same thing happened and it happened frequently. She had a fever all night and the fever went down the next day and it was getting worse every day, she was looking pale and losing weight.
i was sitting all the night taking care of her, hugging her and make sure the fever go down but it wasn't normal....she wasn't okay and it was obvious.

I called the family doctor and he said that she had to go to the hospital for tests, and that was the problem.

I couldn’t even talk to her because I was...  i was  afraid she 'll throw me out of her house.

"Mon... we have to go to the hospital to do tests... What's happening to you is not normal."
I said that while standing at the door of her room.

"This is none of your business. You can leave and I'll be fine."
She said that with cold and deep voice while she was looking out the window at her room and drinking coffee.

"The doctor said that it is necessary for you to undergo tests in order to get the necessary treatment... please mon"
I said that while trying not to lose my patience with her. I was afraid and nervous because the doctor confirmed that what was happening to her was abnormal, especially since she was losing weight she was in a very bad mood all the  time

"I said I'm fine and I would not go anywhere."
Mon said calmly as if she doesn't care and it was provoked me.

"Can you stop throwing yourself to death just because you hate me?"
I said that while clenching my hands tightly.

"Can you stop bothering me and interfering in my business?... all I want from you is to go and leave me in peace. I feel suffocated when you are around."
She said that while clenching her teeth angrily.

"Okay.....I will leave, but we must go to the hospital to do tests to make sure that you are okay."
I said that after a few moments of silence....In the end, I had no other choice. My priority was to convince her to go to the hospital. I was afraid and nervous.

"okay, deal"
she said that with deep  voice after a few moments and turned around to me ... she wanted me away from her more than anything else and i wanted to be with her more than anything else.

After Mon agreed, I called the doctor and told him that we would be coming to the hospital for medical examinations the next day, and I sent him everything he needed to know about Mon and her family’s medical history, because I had doubts and i was terrified that my expectations might be real

as we planned happened....The next day, we headed to the hospital. All the way to the hospital, Mon was wearing her headphones and avoiding even hearing my voice. This was annoying me, but my fear for her and my anxiety were much greater.