16.unexpected

MON POV ÷

More than a week has passed since that night, and the second semester has already begun. All students are worried about the results of the first semester exams, except for me. I was suffering thinking about Sam and what happened between us during the period that passed after my night with Sam.
After that night we never spoke or saw each other. Sam never tried to contact me and I didn't try to do that either because I was ashamed and confused.
I missed her so much but I didn't know her impression of what happened, I mean ... what she thinks about me now?
dose she think of me as a bad person and that I don't deserve to be her friend?,
and in this case I lost her completely, or maybe it didn't mean anything to her and what happened between us is something It's normal for her and now I'm like any other girl she had sex with.

Every scenario in my head ends with the same result which is that I spoiled what is between me and Sam and perhaps she will move away from me and will not treat me as before, and I will not have any opportunity to approach or be around her and this is what I do not want to happen at all
Because I am pretty sure that what I feel towards her is love and I am ready to die for an hour in her arms.
.
.
.
Less than a week later,The results of the first semester exams have been announced.
Thank God, I passed the exams, not with distinction but I am happy with the result.

During those few days since the beginning of the second semester I never saw Sam at the university.
I've been looking all over the university trying to lick her because I missed her so much but I haven't seen her once and it's torture for me.

I am afraid and shy to meet her but I want at least a glimpse of her to satisfy my heart that demands her every moment.

The study has begun and the lecture schedules have been announced, so it will certainly appear sooner or later.
And this is what actually happened.

the next day, after the lectures were over, Rose and I decided to go somewhere to eat, so when the last lecture was over, Rose and I went to the parking lot at the university after we said goodbye to Emily, on our way to the parking lot I saw Sam for the first time After that night.

she was standing with her two friends and another girl that I had not seen before.
My heart almost exploded with happiness and I felt that my legs were unable to carry me. How I wish I could run to her and hug her. This has become my wish.
I felt that time stopped and everyone disappeared and all sounds faded away, I stood in my place contemplating her indifferent to anything, she was a bit far away so she did not notice me at first but when she and her friends started walking to the parking lot her eyes fell on me and at that moment my eyes widened in the shock and i froze in my place, she looked at me then she smirked and turned her face away from me. indifferently.

"Mon ... what's wrong?"

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Rose who was waving her hand in front of me to get my attention.

"What's wrong with you ?
Why have you been so distracted lately?"

Rose said that while raising one of her eyebrows without understanding.

" N-nothing ... let's go"

I said that and walked towards the parking lot quickly because I wanted us to get out of the university so badly.

On our way to the restaurant Rose was talking nonstop about the holiday and the trip that she had with her family.
As for me, I was lost in the hell of my thoughts that made me disgust myself, I mean ... why she reacted like this? does she see me as a cheap girl or what?!
she did not act like this with me before.