03.Again

MON POV÷

When I opened the door, I stood in my place, shocked by what I saw AGAIN. For the second time, I found that sassy girl "Sam", but this time She was kissing and having sex with another girl.

As soon as she saw me, she grumbled, "come on! ... Not again.
girl... Can't you pee without interrupt me! ... you need to drink less fluids ... and now byye."

Sam said that and closed the door in my face. I stood in front of the door in shock, trying to absorb what the hell I saw, but their voices began to rise indicating that they would complete what they were doing, So I urinated and left quickly, putting my fingers in my ears to avoid hearing them.

I went over to Rose and Emily, who were still talking, and took a glass of water and drank it in one gulp.
The two girls noticed that I was behaving strangely as my eyes were still wide open in shock.

"Are you okay... what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm thirsty and it's hot here".

"Are you kidding, I'm freezing, I regret not bringing a jacket with me"
Emily said while looking at me in astonishment.

Minutes later I started to forget what had happened and tried to focus on what the two girls were saying... Suddenly my eyes fell on the sassy girl who was passing by us and the worst she saw me.
I opened my eyes in shock and turned my face away pretended that I didn't see her, after a few seconds I turned my face and looked around me again because I thought she was gone but Actually she was still standing and looking at me from short distance away, she was putting her hands in her jacket pockets and leaning her back on the wall.
when I saw her I tensed and started drinking from the cup in my hand and I try to avoid her but she was laughing at my reaction and enjoying seeing me shy and distracted because of her.
finally, after 2 minutes or maybe more, she decided to go, she straightened up and winked at me, then turned her back and left.
Although she was the one in the bathroom having sex with that girl, but I am the one whose face becomes red and I almost explode from stress and shyness.

"Do you know that girl?"
Emily asked excitedly, pointing to that sassy girl.

"Which girl ?... No ... I don't know anyone"
I said nervously because I really don't know her. It's true that I found her twice having sex with two different girls in the bathroom, but I don't think that counts.

"Omg... omg mon,OMG, She was smiling at you... Sam Moore, who didn't pay any attention to anyone, was smiling at you"
Emily said this excitedly, as if she had won the lottery because she saw sam.

"N..no i didn't see anyone, also I don't know who you're talking about"

"Are you blind!, She was standing there in that corner smiling at you, and I can't believe you didn't see her" She said that while pointing to where sam was standing

" really, i don't know her If I did I wouldn't deny, also who is she to even talk about her smile as If it was something great?!"

"Mon, how could you not know her!. she is Sam, the youngest daughter of David Moore, the owner of one of the most important companies in the country, and her mother is the famous model Sophia Wilson ...
You spent a month in the university and you don't know Sam Moore, where have you been darling?
Do you live under a rock?"

"I have heard about her that she is arrogant and player, but truth be told, she is attractive, very beautiful and her presence is breathtaking"
Rose said that as she looked up from the top floor of the building at Sam, who was getting ready to go after meeting her friends who were with her in the car when I saw her in the parking cars before.

I was listening to what Emily and Rose were saying and watching her leave, she was the center of everyone's attention from the moment she appeared until she walked out of the hall, although everyone was looking at her And they contemplate every move she makes, but she was indifferent and paid no attention to anyone, even these who were trying to approach her to greet her.

It seems that some rumors are true, this girl is arrogant and rude but she is famous and guess why!!
Exactly ... because she is rich and beautiful.
Well ... I'm not interested in her or what they say about her but apparently I will not go to the bathroom again because of that girl.
.
.
.

An hour after Sam left the attendees began to leave, and the first of them was us, after we exchanged numbers with Emily. We left the party before it got late because tomorrow we have a school day & lectures and we don't want to stay up late.
And, Yup ... It's seems that attending parties like this is not among my interests.

.

.

.