08.I think I love her.

MON POV÷

It's been a month since Rose's absence due to her leg injury  but she will return within a few days, as she has healed so she's able to carry out her daily activities normally.
Sam still drives me home. During this month, our relationship developed gradually, and now we are somewhat close to each other,  not to the point where we talk about our personal lives, but in the end, I feel like I achieved an achievement by being close to her.
also it is worth noting that during this month not only our friendship developed, but my feelings also developed ... Yes, I think I feel something for Sam, but I don't know  If what I feel is admiration or love, because I have never experienced such feelings before, I do not have the experience to be able to know the meaning of my feelings towards sam, so I feel lost when I think about her. Sometimes I am afraid that what I feel is love because Because I know I have no hope of being as close to her as I would like.
sometimes I feel ashamed because I think of her that way, I mean ... she treats me like I'm her little sister, she takes care of me and worries about me...she treats me so nice even though she's known to be an unkind person ... i don't know ... what I know is that I shouldn't feel that way for her.

After an absence that lasted for more than a month, Rose finally returned after her healed, and she went to university regularly.
with her return, my loneliness ended, despite the presence of Emily and my colleagues, but no one was able to replace her. We have been friends for years, so we are close.  We are like sisters from different mothers, so I am really happy for her return, and I hope that what happened to her will not happen again.

With Rose's return, we are back to doing our habits and activities that we used to have before Rose's leg hurt, we hang out with each other, eat together, she passes me in the morning to come in her car to the university together, and she was also the one who drove me home... and that was the only problem .

The day Rose came back I didn't have to wait for the bus or Sam because Rose had already told me she wanted us to go somewhere to eat before she drove me home.

And this is what happened, after our lectures ended, we left the university and Rose led us to a restaurant near the university, on the way my phone rang and when I saw the name of the caller I got very nervous because this is the first time that Sam has called me, even though we exchanged numbers since  The first week, but we didn't call or send messages to each other, so I felt nervous and shocked because she called me for the first time, I answered the call and my heart almost exploded.

"Where are you?  I've been waiting for 15 minutes, why aren't you in the usual place?"
  She said that without introduction.

  "I'm so sorry that you waited so long, but I don't have to wait anymore because from today my friend that I told you about is going to drive me home."

  "Why didn't you call me to tell me?"
  She said that after a silence that lasted for a few seconds.

  "I've been thinking about telling you since morning but...but I hesitated because I didn't want to annoyed you ... I'm so sorry."
  I said that while trying to ignore Rose who was trying to find out who was calling

  "If you were such an annoying person, I wouldn't give you my phone number."
She said that and made me more nervous so I didn't know what to say, she treats me very nicely.

"Thank you... Thank you for everything and I am really sorry for what happened today I should have told you earlier."
  I said that while trying not to get emotional because at that moment I felt very sad because I felt like I had lost the only excuse I had for being close to Sam.

  "No problem, anyway, take care of yourself, tiny tot"

  "ok, so are you"
after I said that, Sam ended the call.

when Sam ended the call, I felt that my heart was hurting, and I wanted to cry because I thought that this phone call was the last communication between us, even if we were in the same university, there would be no opportunity to meet her, talk to her or even say hi to her.

"From Earth to Mon... are you still here?"
Rose said curiously, interrupting my thoughts while still focusing on the road

"W... what?"

"Nothing happened but I was asking you who called you"

" She's just a friend who used to drive me home sometimes while you were sick, and she called because she couldn't find me where we used to meet."

"do i know her?"

"No...she's not even from our department"
I said that and turned my face away because I was upset, sad and didn't want to talk about anything.

Weeks have passed and the first semester exams have begun, everyone feels tired because of the academic pressure.
For all those weeks, I did not speak or meet Sam after she called me that day. I miss her and feel that a part of me is missing. I saw her several times during that period, but from afar, and as usual, she did not notice my presence. It hurt me, seeing her from afar with her friends.  And all these young men and women around her are trying to get close to her.
I was distracted by my damned feelings and didn't do well in the exams, I just hope to get a passing grade no more I don't care about getting high grades anymore.