19.in her bed again

🔞warning: The Chapter contains sexual content🔞

MON POV÷

"I think we have to stop now or..."
she said in a voice like the hissing of a snake with quick, warm breaths while she still embraced me in her arms and pulled me tightly towards her body, and her lips hovered hungrily around mine, but she was trying to prevent herself as much as possible.

I felt my body being crushed in her arms, but all I wished for was to stay like this forever.

" I'll help you back to your seat to get you home before it's too late" Sam said that while looking into my eyes directly after a minute of silence. we were still in that state,Our bodies were burning, but we were trying to stop ourselves.
We were barely holding ourselves back from kissing, especially Sam She was panting and barely holding herself from eating me alive.
"If you don't want things to go far, you should go back to your seat."
Sam said that as if she was trying to give me a chance to back off though she wanted the opposite. I did not reply to what she said because I did not know what to say. My mind knew that not backing down would not be in my favor but my body was demanding Sam, as if my life depended on her.

She was looking at me as if she was waiting for me to answer but I couldn't say anything because I was looking at her and barely controlling myself.

"Well, then you are not ready to do that, so it is better to ... "
I interrupted her words with a kiss that made her pounce on my lips to kiss me aggressively with desire and her arms tightened on my body, I don't know how long we kept kissing but it sure took us long enough for us to barely catch our breath. we broke our kiss after our lungs emptied of air but we were still so close that we were breathing each other's breath.

"would you like to go with me to my house tonight"
Sam said that out of breath after moments of silence, I opened my eyes surprised of what she said but I will not deny that I wanted to agree.

" you do not need to say anything, if you agree just kiss me"
Sam said that while looking at me carefully as if she was trying to understand what I was thinking.
I was feeling ashamed and nervous because inside me I knew very well that the end of what was between us was not clear, but my desire for her was stronger than my mind and my logical thoughts. After seconds of silence Sam swallowed her saliva as if she had found the answer to her question.

" Well ... maybe you should go back to your seat n ..."
  said that with frustration as if she was waiting for another response but before she could complete her words, I kissed her lips gently, my face turned red and my heart almost exploded from shame, tension, and fear of the outcome of what i had done. Sam was almost surprised at first but when she realized what happened she kissed me with hunger and desire, She could have devoured me at that moment.

"I will return you to your seat so that we can go to my house and complete what we started, but you must call your father to tell him that you will stay in my house tonight"
she said that after we interrupted the kiss to catch our breath, I looked at her and shook my head meaning okay  I was not able to utter a word, as I was feeling very shy and tense.

After Sam helped me back to my seat, she asked me to put my seatbelt on then she started the car and drove towards her house.
I was clearly feeling ashamed, especially since I felt that she was constantly looking at me while she was focusing on the road. I called my father and told him that I was going to sleep at my friend's house, and he had no problem with that. Our quiet ride did not take long until the car stopped in front of That huge luxurious building that I remember well, I felt goosebumps when I realized that I was now far away from being with the girl I love, I turned my head to look at Sam and found her staring at me strangely as if her eyes were devouring me, I felt ashamed so I looked away from her,
"you know that you can back off at any moment Mon"
Sam said that after noticing my tension, I turned my face and looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know what to do. I was distracted and all I felt was the desire to fall into her arms and not care about anything else, but my shyness was much stronger than me.