11.hopeless

MON POV ÷

After that night I spent my time at home, sometimes Rose came to visit me or we called each other but most of the time I was alone in my room because I think that maybe I won't see her or glimpse her for the rest of the holiday I feel hopeless and hopeless, so I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

After two days of that night, I started trying to distract myself so I decided to clean the house and see what we lacked.
I wrote a list of the things that I needed to buy, and I noticed that there were a lot of missing supplies in the house such as foods, cleaning materials, and many other things, so I decided to take care of  this things at home these days because my father is very busy and I am going crazy with boredom and overthinking.
I went to one of the huge Supermarket in the city although it was a bit far away, but I went there to find everything I needed.

I took the shopping cart and started roaming in the various departments until I collected my needs. Suddenly a nice girl appeared in front of me who was buying sweets and pastries. She is very beautiful and looks elegant as well.

"Sis, are we going to camp here?"

Suddenly a girl said that and her voice was familiar and endearing to me as well، I turned my head and saw Sam grumbling next to that pretty girl

"It was stupid of me to ask you to come with me"
The pretty girl said that
blamed herself for asking Sam to accompany her.

  "the tiny tot is here too?... interesting!
Sam said that after she tilted her body when she noticed me behind that girl.

" hi"
I said that nervously and I waved my hand, my face turned red and I was so happy to see her...everything related to her makes me feel happy and nervous.

The beautiful girl next to her was looking surprised & shocked at me and Sam, then after a few moments of stillness she asked as if she was interrogating Sam

  "She's so young, how do you know her from?"

" Before you delve into your dirty thoughts ... this mon...we study at the same university."
  She said that while pointing her hand towards me and then she added
  "Mon, this is Eav, my big sister"
  She said that while pointing to the girl next to her.

" nice to meet you mon"
Eve said that with a gentle smile, she looked different from her sister ... she was kinder than Sam ... not mysterious and her features can be explained.

"Nice to meet you too"
I said that to Eav.

"Are you two close to each other?"
Eve said that while looking at Sam with accusatory looks.

The answer to your question no, we did not have sex.
Sam said nonchalantly.

"jesus ... Sam, you are a walking mass of meanness and immorality"
Eve said that to scold her sister, who was indifferent to anything
Then she added
"Mon.. you are a nice and beautiful girl. Don't go near this slut. I advise you to run away."

"Heeyy you ... i'm not gonna fuck her she is just a friend also she is not my type."
She said that carelessly as she put her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

Another painful blow to my heart, what she said was clear, I did not have and never will have a chance to be with her one day, I have to accept it, because I have no other choice.

"That's better, you're lucky mon, believe me"
Eve said that while smiling sweetly at me

"Do what we're here for, you got 10 minutes, if you don't finish I'll leave you and go on my own."
Sam said that to her sister grumbling

" GOD, ok, ok ... so, mon nice to meet you ... take care and Stay away from these girl."
Eve said that as she pulled out her shopping cart and left.

I nodded my head to her with a smile.

"Did you come here alone?"
She said that after she got a little closer to me.

"yup"
I said that while trying not to look her directly in the eyes because I got tensed and my heart was beating fast.

"So do you need ride, Eve will go in the other car with the driver and I will drive you home."

"thank you, no need, I'll take a taxi also I'm not done shopping yet"
I said that and bowed my head looking at my intertwined fingers ....  I wanted to disappear in front of her, I don't want her to be nice to me and get attached to her more, I really adore her and I can't take it anymore

"are you sure?"

"yes, i'm sure"

"You look very pale and calm"
Sam said that while looking at me and putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"me! ... no, I'm fine"
I said nervously, avoiding looking at her directly.

She just looked at me and didn't reply

" She's so cute... I mean your sister"
I said that after a few moments of silence because the situation between us was weird.

" Yes, she is"
Sam said that, then added, "Okay, I'll leave you to complete what you're here for,take care of yourself tiny."
She said that, then took a few steps back turned around and left.

I was sad and hopeless so I tried to complete my shopping quickly until I got home, so I took what was on the list that I had prepared in advance and headed out with the shopping cart to pay for my purchases and apparently Sam and her sister had already left.

I came home and arranged what I bought and put everything in its place. then i went up to my room and i spent the whole day on my bed staring at the ceiling of my room trying to convince myself of any way I could to get over my feelings for Sam.

my attempts to get over her always end in failure when I remember her ... I was struggling with my feelings because I was in a struggle between my mind that wanted me to forget her and try to get over her to survive, and my heart that wanted me to follow my feelings for her regardless of the outcome that was obvious It's not good.

                                ____

                                 ___

                                   _

On the weekend of the first week of vacation, the unexpected happened. My mobile phone rang, and to my surprise, the caller was Sam.
I opened my eyes in shock and was very confused, why is she calling me!, does she want to take back her scarf or what!
I pushed my stupid thoughts out of my head and answered the call before it ended.

"hello"

"hi mon...how are you"

" I'm fine and you?"

"I'm great ... Actually, I called you to invite you to the party my friend Lucy will has a party at her house ... She invited some classmates from the university. So I wondered if you'd like to come and have fun."

"huh?!"

.

.

.