25. Visit

<<•2022•>>

SAM POV ÷

After a tiring and boring day in the company, and meetings that I don't even remember what they were about, I left my sister to finish working on the remaining files and went to Alex's party. Today she celebrates the anniversary of the opening of her company.
The party will only be for our friends, so I did not refuse her invitation, although it has been more than 3 years since our graduation, but Alex, lucy and I are still friends as before, we are each other's safe zone.

When I got there the party had already started, I went to the table in the corner where Lucy and Alex were sitting and I could already hear their loud laughter.

"Sam here, it's too late, where have you been?"
Alex said while raising the glass in her hand.

" it was a busy schedule in the company, what are you laughing like idiots?"
I said that as I moved the chair to sit

"nothing but Alex seems to have finally fallen in love"
  Lucy said, laughing hysterically

"Really!!, when did that happen, why does this sound like a joke"
I said that in amazement because I know that Alex can't love, that girl is just obsessed with sex and we are somewhat alike, we both hate responsibility.

"I don't know, Sam, but that girl haunts me even in my dreams. I met her a month ago, but I still enjoy sex with her as if it were the first time.
Alex said that while explaining with enthusiasm and sincerity.  I'm seeing it for the first time.

"Sometimes I think your brain is in your ass but now I believe it is in your clitoris.
do you think you love her because you love having sex with her?
that's crazy, but anyway if you love her don't miss the chance, maybe this is your girl"
Lucy said as she drank from the wine glass in her hand.

"Alex, the party girl sitting in the corner!!
I was looking for you... I just came by to congratulate you honey"
a girl standing behind me said that, her voice sounded familiar to me and not very pleasant as well.

"Thank you, Selena, would you like to join us?"
Alex said with a sigh and drank from the glass in her hand.

  "I wish that, but I have some work to complete in the company"
that girl Selena said that

" work at such a time, it seems that you have changed"
I said that after I remembered who that girl Selena is

"Oh Sam here too ... well, who doesn't change! ... After all, we are no longer teenagers with nothing to do but chase our desires.
we have responsibilities... We have to grow up, right?!"
Selena said in a mocking tone, as usual.

"wow...you're getting wise too"
I said and then drank the drink into my glass with one sip. Selena has always annoyed me and that hasn't changed until now.

"I have always been wise, anyway... I have to go, my Vice president and my right hand must be waiting for me to finish the remaining work and I do not want to be late for her. See you later ladies, see you later sam"
Selena said and left, fortunately.

"Am I the only one who finds her annoying"
Lucy said that and rolled her eyes.

" it seems that the rumors are true"
Alex said that while pointing to the waiter to bring us more drinks.

"which rumors!"
I said that while looking at Alex with indifference, that girl Selena annoying me.

" she's dating that new girl at her company"