38. I'm losing her.

SAM POV ÷

We didn't wait long until I heard the sound of a car stopping behind me.... I was praying to every god I know that it wouldn't be her who was chris  talking about... I turned my face and.... unfortunately....it was her.

She got out of her car and looked at me in shock.

"WTF, this was not what we agreed on it!!
why she is here?"
I said that with anger and tension because I was losing my mind.
Mon looked at who I was talking to and she looked shocked as well.

"What is happening here??...and why  Sam is here?
You said that you want to talk to me!"
Mon said that in a deep, cold voice, and she looked angry.

"hello Mon, it's good to see you after a long time... Look at you, you look attractive now dude."
Chris said that with a malicious smile, then he laughed as if he was enjoying what he saw. He had made a deception Both of us

"shut up motherfucker and say what you want to say."
Mon said that angrily, which made Chris' expression change and become serious...Then he sighed and got up from where he was sitting and stood up. He looked at both of us with hatred and anger and then said:
"Okay, let's talk now. ...from where do you want me to begin?? ....oh, yeah, let's start from where it all started. Five years ago, Sam took a reckless step just to impress the girl she was having sex with and I'm talking about you Mon and played dirty with me and destroyed my future, my dreams, and my family, and made me lose everything. Did you?
is his a good start to our conversation for you?”
Chris said angrily, his voice gradually rising as he looked at the two of us with sparks in his eyes.

" I don't understand Mon's role in all of this. I was behind everything that happened to you. If you want to take revenge on someone, i'mhere, leave Mon out of it."
  I said that while trying to look normal and hide the state of panic I was feeling while Mon was leaning on her car and looking at us both with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you think that I don't know, that you did all the bullshit that you did to me because I tried to have sex with her that night when she was drunk?! you know about everything that I did with many many  girls, but suddenly you became an angel of justice and decided to bring justice to
^my victims^ as you claimed...bunche of girls who were throwing themselves on my to ride my dick... so Mon, the main character in our story Sam, she should get her share too also my sister know one of your ex and guess  what..she spilled the tea" Chris said that, then he started his cigarette and put it in his mouth, and I saw the weapon that he was hiding behind him on his waist. My heart almost stopped and my hands started to sweat because at that moment I realized that he was more despicable than I expected. 

"You are delusional. Why do you think that I cared about that silly girl?
We had sex several times.... oh wait...let me correct what I said. I fucked her several times and then I got rid of her...by the way, you did not miss anything."
I said that without looking at Mon, who I felt looking at me while I try to try to act cool when every word I said hurt me and made me hate myself more and more, but in that moment I was ready to do and say anything to protect her. 

"I understand what you're trying to do, Sam, but I'm not stupid.
What do you think, Mon?"
  Chris said that while smoking his cigarette,

"well what can I say, lying is one of Sam's habits... I mean, she did what I asked her like an obedient girl 5 years ago, as I remember I talked to the girls who were rumored to be dating you and it didn't take  So long that I had more than one accusation to build a case against you and then came the turn of Sam and her lawyers and bro, you flew to prison within hours. I still remember your scandal"
Mon said that with confidence and seriousness smirking while put her hands in her pocket ...i looked at her unable to say anything. I was in shock.