14.KISS

MON POV ÷

After we got in the car, Sam pulled out her phone and looked at the clock and huffed because it was already late, it was almost midnight.

"Alright tiny, hold on and put on your seatbelt so we can take you home"
She said that while putting on her seatbelt.

I did not respond to what she said, because I was in my own world contemplating her with a smile, as if I cherished every moment I spent next to her in that car.

She looked at me and raised one of her eyebrows
"You're already drunk, great"

I didn't said anything just looked at her with a smile that didn't leave my face

" Didn't I have to ask?"
She said that after she looked at me and then put her head back to support it on the chair of the car
Then she turned her head to me while still sitting like this and said

"What would your father do if he saw you like this?"

"Maybe he will disown me, i don't know"
I said it while laughing even though what I said wasn't funny, I was in trouble but everything that was happening just made me laugh

"A valid point of view?"
She said that while looking at me with confusion, then she added:
"I don't think it is in your interest to go home in this situation, so you have to call your father to tell him that you will stay the night at your friend's house so that he does not worry about you, and you will spend the night at my house."

I just laughed at what she said, and I didn't respond to her with a word, as she looked cute with signs of confusion on her face.

"Well, give me your phone"
She said that and then had to take it herself because I wasn't doing what she said, not because I didn't want to obey her but I just couldn't, I had no power over my body and my actions.

she used my fingerprint to unlock the phone, moments later I called.

"finally, Mon, where are you? You're late. Why don't you answer my calls?"
Dad said when he picked up the call.

" hello sir, I'm Mon's friend, the party is late and we didn't feel the time Because of the loud music, Mon didn't notice your calls"
Sam said that quickly to answer all his questions

"hello my daughter, but why are you the one talking to me, where is the mon?"
My father said that with concern, which made Sam narrow her eyes and look at me as if she was thinking of an answer

"She was afraid that you were mad at her, so she asked me to tell you why she was late and also to ask your permission to stay at my place tonight. We have a sleepover."

"Well, my daughter, no problem, but can I hear her voice?"
My father said that with concern, which made Sam bring the phone closer to me, then she gritted her teeth and said in a low voice.
"Say something mon"

"Mon, are you okay, my little girl?"
My father said that and he is waiting for my answer.

"I'm flying, dad, i'm fly..."
I said that while laughing out loud and muttering incoherent sentences so Sam put her hand over my mouth to silence me.

"W-what"
My father said not understanding

"She's happy sir ... she's happy, don't worry she's with me and she'll be back tomorrow, but now we have to go before her phone battery dead , good night sir"
Sam said that without catching her breath and made sure that she immediately ended the call quickly