04.coincidences

MON POV÷

After that party, the atmosphere in the university was very normal. and after a few days, the monthly exams began, so everyone was in an academic mode striving for success. The only thing that changed after that party was Emily became our friend, and gradually we became close especially to rose, although she was curious and always talks about gossip and rumors, but she is a good girl.

With The end of the monthly exams, the university has announced that it will organize an event soon to display the work of students who have a certain talent to give them an opportunity to share their works, and the purpose of that is to support and encourage the talents of students in various fields.

The registration process has begun for those who want to participate.
Personally, I was very excited about this event because I love such events, because you will not have the opportunity to feel bored, so although I don't have any talent, but I am excited to attend this event and enjoy seeing what will be presented there of handicrafts, Sculptures, drawings, paintings...etc

Unlike me, Rose wasn't a fan of such events because she finds it boring. As for Emily, I did not ask her because I know that she will spend time talking about new rumors or some scandal about people I don't even know them, and to be honest, I am not interested in such conversations.

The registration period took three days, and there were only two days left for the event, and attendance was optional because there would be no lectures and studies, so for some students the event was more like an opportunity to take a one-day vacation.

Indeed, the university was prepared and the necessary arrangements were made for the event, and the next day the result was amazing. There was a great diversity in the works that were displayed. There are wonderful handicrafts, professionally executed sculptures, knitting, sewing, photography, and there was even A section dedicated to food and recipes, and the participants were really good cooks.
The event was very interesting, and the attendance was more than I expected, some of them came late, but contrary to what I expected, most of the students attended.
After a long and enjoyable tour to look at the wonderful works in various arts and fields, I went to the university theater, which was the place designated for displaying the paintings of the students participating in the event. Works that seemed to be made by professional people, not just students with a talent trying to develop it. All the works shown were excellent and there is no comparison between them, but a painting drawn by a really talented girl attracted my attention, although it is simple, but oh my God ... The painting was a beach, the distant part of which is almost mixed with the blackness of the sky filled with stars and the moonlight making what looks like a tower of light on the surface of the water.

I was amazed at that painting, not getting enough of looking at its details. But suddenly someone interrupted my and said

" If you want to go to the bathroom it will be empty this time."

The voice is not familiar, so I turned around to know who it was.. And out of nowhere, that sassy girl was standing behind me, putting her hands in her pockets.
I looked at her in surprise... I couldn't find the right words to respond to her.

"Did you see a ghost or what ... are you ok?"
She said as she moved her hand in front of my face

"No .... Yeah but ... but I didn't expect you to talk to me... We don't know each other"

"Ok, so let's get to know each other, I'm Sam, the girl you interrupted twice in the bathroom from..."

" I remember, I remember, no need to go into details"
I didn't let her finish her sentence because I knew she would say everything without shame.
She laughed at my reaction, as if she was enjoying what she saw, then she said

" So what's your name, fun killer?"

"Mon ... My name is Mon Wilson"

"Mon, your name is unique and cute... So, Mon, the bathroom it 's your today, Enjoy."
She said that and then she winked at me with a gentle smile and left.

when she turned her back to go I regained my focus and saw everyone in the place looking at us, specifically at her.
Basically what is she doing here?!
she doesn't seem like the type that likes that stuff.

WWhy are there bad rumors about her?! ... Well, she is rude and has no shame at all, Everyone agrees on that, but to be honest, she seems like a friendly girl, I think they exaggerate the rumors they spread about her.

____

___

__

_

After that event, things did not go well. Rose had an accident at home and she broke her leg. She didn't always come to the university, so I used to help her when I went to visit her so that she would not miss any of the lessons.
At the university, I was almost alone without Rose, despite the presence of Emily, where we used to spend some time together, but my relationship with her was not very strong, as is the case with Rose, and her topics revolve around people we do not know them at all But she keeps talking rumors and scandals around them
On the way home, I had to wait for the bus because before, it was Rose who took me home.
Literally without her everything is bad and boring.

But that situation did not last long because one day I was sitting waiting for the bus and it was really cold, and I was using my phone to distract myself from the cold and boredom, suddenly a luxurious shaded car stopped in front of me, I was surprised, I mean there was no one else there.
For a moment, I was thinking about whether I would be kidnapped, but ... Wait ... why would someone with a car like this kidnap a girl like me ... Finally the sound of the car horn interrupted my dramatic and stupid thoughts.
Seconds later, the car window opened
And guess who was behind the wheel ...
Exactly ... The sassy girl ... Sam

"__"

"What are you waiting for there, come and get in the car, it's cold outside."
She said that in a loud voice as she leaned towards the window near me

"I'm fine, no need...the bus will come soon."

" It might rain before the bus comes, so to avoid that happening, I'll drive you home."

"No, really, I'm fine"

"I'm not going to fuck you, come and get in the car ... Don't be afraid"
She said that while laughing as if she was telling a joke

"Heyyy, I'm not afraid, and why should I be afraid?"

" If you're not, then come and get in the car"
She said that as if she was defying me.

i processed what she said, her words were true, the weather was cold and it might rain at any moment, and I was not really wearing warm clothes, so the best option was to let her drive me home.

.

.

.