Chapter 112 : Shadow Clone Explosion Jutsu!

Fujin trained for a week. During this time, after Hiruzen ended the training, Fujin would go home and create vacuum cores with his palm while keeping his eyes closed. He did it to become more familiar with the process of creating vacuum cores.

Finally, Fujin managed to create a stable vacuum core inside his mouth. He created a few hand signs and blew out the Vacuum Bullet jutsu.

Unlike Air bullet, where he could blow half a dozen bullets at the same time, he could create just one Vacuum bullet at a time. It travelled in a straight line for 40 meters, piercing everything in its path!

Fujin smiled and exclaimed, 'Damn cool!'

Hiruzen smiled. This time, Fujin performed just as he expected. Of course, his expectations were much higher.

Hiruzen said, "Good work Fujin. You can improve Vacuum bullet jutsu further by creating more vacuum cores so that you can use multiple at the same time. Of course, that won't be easy, so don't push for it so quickly."

Fujin nodded. He needed to use this jutsu a few thousand times. His mastery would improve steadily.

Hiruzen continued, "Other than Vacuum spheres and Vacuum bullets, you can create more vacuum jutsus by changing the shape of the vacuum core. But don't experiment with it for now. Try it after a few months."

Fujin nodded and said, "Thank You, Grandpa."

Hiruzen smiled seeing how obedient he was. However, soon he noticed a slight smile forming on Fujin's face.

Fujin asked, "Grandpa since it is only 9 AM and there is some time for the training session to end, can you teach me how to concentrate chakra in my eyes?"

Hiruzen's eyes twitched! He exclaimed, 'The next time we enter into any negotiations, I should send this shameless brat to negotiate!'

Fujin had analyzed, 'While I'm confident in my chakra control, the eye is a delicate organ. I don't want to damage it. It'd be best if Hiruzen guided me.'

Hiruzen just sighed and agreed. He didn't have anything to do either as Homura was still doing his job.

Hiruzen guided Fujin on how to focus the chakra in his eyes. It needed delicate chakra control but was quite easy for Fujin. After Fujin learnt it, he gave him a few tips and dismissed him. He genuinely was worried that Fujin would ask him for more jutsus.

Fujin knew that he had asked a lot from Hiruzen in the last couple of weeks. So he left after thanking him.

After leaving, Fujin wondered, 'So, what do I do now? Should I rent a training field and practice? I haven't heard from Renjiro at all since Hiruzen took over our training.'

He thought for a bit and left towards the Senju clan compound. He decided, 'Time to redeem that rank A jutsu from Renjiro. Should I ask for anything in particular? I don't really recall any useful Rank A jutsus. Blade of Wind is the only one that comes to mind and I don't need it immediately. I guess I'll just ask him to give me something appropriate.'

Fujin went to the Senju clan compound. However, Renjiro was out on a mission. So Fujin rented a training ground and practiced Vacuum spheres and bullets.

After dismissing Fujin, Hiruzen went back to his office. Seeing Hiruzen enter, Homura became very angry! He said in a grumpy tone, "Hiruzen, you finally remembered to come back?"

Hiruzen shrugged and replied, "The training ended today."
Homura scoffed and replied, "You were teaching 1 jutsu for 16 days? At least say something believable!"

Hiruzen didn't reply. Homura realized that Hiruzen was serious. He asked, "What exactly were you teaching?"
Hiruzen replied, "Well, one of the kids asked me to teach Wind Vacuum jutsus."
Homura's eyes widened. He asked, "And you taught it?"
Hiruzen nodded.
Homura scolded, "Hiruzen! That jutsu is too dangerous in the hands of a 10-11 year old kid!"