Chapter 141 : Farewells

Renjiro looked at his students and said, "Come, let's go out to eat."
His students followed him.
Mieko asked, "Which restaurants are open at this time of the day, Sensei?"

Renjiro replied, "The Ramen shop should be open. Follow quickly. It's my treat."

He flickered. His students immediately began the race. They arrived at the shop and ordered their ramen.

Renjiro asked, "What have you planned for the future?"
Mieko replied, "I will join the Konoha Police force."
Hoka said, "My father will arrange for me to join a squad. So I will be doing more missions."
Fujin answered, "I am not sure. I haven't thought about it. I guess I will spend some time mastering the Wind Vacuum Technique."

Renjiro thought and said, "Mieko, I know all Uchiha join the police force. However, there aren't many opportunities to fight in the Police force. I would recommend you to go on a few missions. It will provide you with more experience that will be helpful in becoming a jounin."

Mieko nodded and said, "Yes Sensei. If the police force isn't a challenge, then I'll take difficult missions as well."

Renjiro smiled. He looked at Hoka and said, "Hoka, don't forget to train ninjutsu as well."

Hoka nodded and said with reluctance, "Yes Sensei."

Renjiro looked at Fujin and said, "Fujin, training is good. But don't forget to do missions as well. In a battlefield, your skills will grow at a much faster pace than in a training field."

Fujin nodded and said, "Yes Sensei."

Teuchi served ramen. They began eating. While eating, Renjiro said, "Chunin is an important phase. Your leadership skills will be developed at this rank. And you will be able to undertake a variety of missions and cooperate with a large number of fellow chunins.

When undertaking missions, do a few missions with chunins you have never worked with. It will help you understand the skills of a lot more ninjas. And you could also find techniques or jutsus that suit you perfectly. So keep your mind open and observe everyone properly."

He took a pause and said with a serious tone, "Of course, the most important thing is that you take care of your life. Don't take unnecessary risks and complete the missions in the most efficient ways. Don't try to get interesting fights when you can finish your enemy off with lesser efforts."

All three nodded seriously. Until now, they could play around as they had Renjiro looking after their backs. But that won't be the case anymore.

Renjiro said, "There is another thing that I want you to know. Fujin, do you recall our conversation about Kekkei Genkai?"

Fujin thought for a bit and said, "Yes Sensei."

Mieko asked, "What did you discuss?"

Renjiro replied, "We didn't discuss much."
He looked at Fujin and said, "Last time, I didn't tell you some details as you were still training. The truth is, that other than inheriting a Kekkei Genkai from a bloodline, you can also create a Kekkei Genkai by fusing two natures."

Mieko and Hoka were surprised to learn this. Fujin was shocked. He thought, 'What the hell? Kekkei Genkai can be created? By people who don't have any relations to that bloodline?'

Mieko asked, "How can Kekkei Genkai be created, Sensei?"

Renjiro said, "Let's take the example of Scorch Release. It is a Kekkei Genkai that forms from the Fire and Wind natures. If a ninja has mastered these two natures and can fuse the two natures perfectly, then that ninja will be able to use Scorch release."