Chapter 166 : The hunt begins...

The immediate reversal lifted the spirits of the Rogue ninjas. They began making hand signs to use more Lightning jutsus. However, Korenaga was frowning, 'My entire body is hurting. This poison is very troublesome. We will need to win this fight or escape successfully within 5 minutes. Otherwise, we all might die here.'

While the rogue ninjas were making hand signs, someone watched them like a hawk. Fujin's eyes were glowing as he watched the only Rogue ninja who got shocked. Vacuum cores began forming in his mouth.

He shot 2 Vacuum bullets at the same time. During the last 2 months of training, Fujin had finally learnt to use 2 Vacuum bullets at the same time.

One vacuum bullet was shot at Korenaga while the other was shot at the paralyzed rogue. Korenaga noticed the attack and immediately moved out of the way while weaving hand signs. However, there was another ninja just behind him who didn't notice the attack. The bullet hit his right thigh and pierced through it.

As for the paralyzed rogue, the Vacuum Bullet pierced through his head and killed him. The deadly attack shocked them once again and reminded them of the seriousness of the situation. Korenaga launched False Darkness once again. This time it was aimed at Fujin.

Fujin noticed it and used Vacuum Bullet jutsu once again and shot 2 bullets at the incoming Lightning Spear. His bullets tore through the lightning spear and dispersed it. Korenaga had to dodge them once again. He frowned, 'Wind user. Things just keep getting worse!'

Tamotsu, Tadashi, Ryota and Kenta exited the water. Katsumi helped them to get on the shore. All breathed heavily. Tadashi gritted his teeth and complained, "Shit! That bastard is strong!"

Ryota agreed, "Yeah. And the Lightning element restricts me too much! Luckily Tamotsu at least neutralized it. Otherwise, we might have been in a lot of trouble."

Tamotsu said, "Though our movement will be hindered a bit, they are poisoned by Katsumi's bugs. We just have to hold on for around 5 minutes and they will begin losing their ability to move."

Katsumi nodded and said, "Four more minutes left. It will be best if they escape. That way we can just hunt down their unconscious or dead bodies."

Fujin noticed that all his team were on the shore. The Rogue ninjas who were under the water were approaching him. And the SealMaster from the group was weaving hand signs for a water jutsu. Not wanting to be surrounded, he flickered to his team. When he reached them, he heard Katsumi softly whispering, "Focus on stalling them. It's fine if they escape."

A second after he flickered, a Water Dragon formed where he was standing. The Rogue group exited the river and stood behind the Water Dragon.

As soon as they exited the river, Katsumi's bugs attacked them. His bugs had already spread over the river and swarmed them. The rogues had noticed the bugs when they were underwater. They immediately launched Explosion tags on them. Mokuami launched his Water Dragon at the Konoha ninjas.

However, Fujin countered with a giant ball of wind. It hit the Water Dragon's head and exploded, neutralizing it. Fujin followed it up with a dozen Air bullets. However, the enemy managed to dodge.

The Konoha ninjas who were electrocuted earlier stood up on their feet. However, their movement wasn't very fluent. Korenaga observed their movements. He analyzed, 'We could attack and try to kill them, but the Wind user will be tough to overcome. He can keep neutralizing our jutsus and keep us at a distance.

Every second that he stalls will be lethal for us. While that bug user is probably responsible for our poison. His bugs are an even bigger threat than the Wind user. We should escape while their mobility is hampered. No, I should!'