First 🤝 meet..💖🖇️

At Kim Mansion 

'At the morning time around 10 o'clock'Mrs Kim : Taehyung!!tae !Tae come downstairs fast

Mrs Kim : Taehyung!!tae !Tae come downstairs fast. I want to discuss  something with you*mrs Kim calling Taehyung from  hall*

(Suddenly her eyes for on something,, and a big smile appeared on her face and she said ,good morning 🌄 to the person who is coming from upstairs the person is)

Taehyung: good morning 🌞 mum with smile and setting his 👔 tie.

Mrs Kim: come son sit and have breakfast..tae as you know I really love India and its culture... That's why I want your marriage to be in Indian style are okay with that????  

???: Of course why not? There is no problem in this?? but.. where is your bride.

Mrs Kim: oh Jimin 😊they must be arrived soon at our house

( Leme Clear your doubts.. Jimin is the younger brother of tae and he is very famous dancer as well as singer in South Korea)

Taehyung: good morning Jimin, it  Better for you to find a wedding planner for my Indian style wedding than focus on my bride okay 👍*sad with fully demanding voice*
And yeh if need then call my assistant okay..

Jimin: okay hyung😉 *said with flirting eye 👀*

On the other side at yn 🏠 in South Korea (she lives with her friend liya in rent house) (liya is a wedding planner and yn is trainy under liya)

Yn: liya!! liya!!wake up we are getting late*you said to Lia by removing blanket from her face and jerking his shoulder*

Liya: I'm sorry yn  today I am not going to work because today I have a fever and I am not feeling well 🤧🤧*said in very low and coughing voice*

Yn : Okay I am staying with you at home and and take care of you, (you said and stand about to go outside the room but suddenly Lia 's phone ring)

*Ring.Ring*

Lia: hello who are you?*Said in very low voice*

???: Hello friends I am Mr Kim Taehyung hyung.. assistant

And the Lia 's reaction was 😮😮

Lia : what???? Come on yn pinch me..(then you fastly pinch the lia's check which become red) aahhh...

???:Are you okay miss liya I am Mr Jung the assistant of KT

Mr Jung : actually our boss is getting married so her mom wants that the wedding should be held in Indian style...

Liya:: oh sorry sir but I am not feeling well so I can't help you?? And yeah I am not actually Indian and really don't know about Indian (she said and suddenly her eyes fall on you who was glaring liya with shock eyes, 👀
)

Yn: what?? (You said with mumbling in your own world)      
Mr Jung: but miss it's really important for us. Try to understand. We can also give double amount for your work

Lia: yeah I have an idea... I will send my intern who is an Indian girl and perfect for your Indian style marriage arrangements....

Mr Jung: okay thank you miss please send her at this address ****(Kim mantion )on 4 o'clock

Lia : (she hang up the call) and said
Yn please give me a favour??🙏🙏 will you go there in my place?? And organise their wedding in their own style??☺️☺️🥺

Yn : okay 🆗🆗 now Stop buttering me! But tumhen mujhe chai Pilani hogi? (You said and go from there to get ready)

Lia : okay 👍 Baba my ☕ tealover.    (as you know na how Indian loves tea, so yah yn is the huge tea lover)

At Kim Mansion:

 Yn POV:: I am standing at the front door of Kim Mansion, I am feeling very nervous because this is my first time to work without Lia,(I shrug of all the thoughts and take the deep breath ) and bring the bell 🎐

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong
Ding dong* (I was ringing the bell  , for several times but nobody else open the door I got confused) then I was going to call Mr jung but suddenly my foot goes on the door and I was going to fall down I close my eyes ready to fall on the ground  but but.... I felt to muscular arms around my tiny waist covered with full protection.)

End of yn POV

I hope you like this and know the
person who is catching yn please stay with me till the end❤️❤️❤️ bye bye 🥰