~prem aur samaan~

In dinning room

Everyone was eating food very happily

Everyone was eating food very happily. Today the entire Kim family was sitting together having dinner, which is very rare because everyone is busy with their work....

Mr Kim : I have to tell you the truth, I am very proud of you Taehyung... sometimes I think that I must have done something very noble, then I got a son like you.....

He says with his eyes shining with pride. Because today he is feeling very proud of his son....

Jimin : Dad, you are absolutely right in saying this... Whatever work hyung does, he does it with great hard work and skill..

Jimin says this while looking into taehyung's eyes because he is so happy for his big brother. Taehyung also gets a lot of relief and peace after seeing this, not because he has got this project......But because there has never been a rift between those two brothers because of money or work, nor will there ever be....

Hearing all these things, a small smile appears on the lips of yn who was currently eating pulses and rice...

Oh my Mahadev!! May you shower your blessings on this family.No one should ever cast an evil eye on all of them.....

Saying this, she secretly Spits...(thu thu thu)

(An : guys hamara najar utarane ke bad aisi karte Hain.. bus isliye maine likh diya)

Mrs Kim : There is no doubt about this... After all my prince is one in a million...Why? Didn't I say right, my daughter-in-law?

She says this while teasing her....Hearing her words, yn's spoon stops midway which is about to go into the mouth....She looks up with her droopy eyes and looks at Mrs Kim. There is no expression on her face but she slowly shook her head.....

Seeing a small action of hers, a smile comes on Taehyung's face, then in the meantime, the little nawab of the house jumps...

Jimin : Cupcake Are you happy too? Today hyung got a chance to sign such a big deal...

He is asking this question deliberately. He knows that he will ask this question and things will move a little further between them...

YN : Yes, I am very happy with my heart for Sir...And I was confident that he would win this project...

While saying this she looks into the eyes of Taehyung who was already staring at her. She was trying to find in his eyes everything that she has heard from everyone today... first from Liya, then from Yoon and then now From family members...And she gets so lost in all this that she forgets that she is sitting in front of everyone and their eye chemistry has started again....