~alone at home~

So yes, both of them are so engrossed in each other's eyes as if there is no one else in the world for them, it is just them both and their eyes, they are looking at each other in such a way as if they are seeingsomething through the eyes

something through the eyes.

And this was their special chemistry, drowning in each other's eyes without saying anything.....

But after a while their eyes chemistry ends when Taehyung feels something wet in his hands...And that wetness was nothing but water that was dripping from YN's neck...

He turns a red tomato with shame, but he couldn't figure out what to do, so the poor Mr Kim Taehyung turns his face...

She also feel embarrass but her cheeks heated up.. then she try to say

Yn : um um hmm..

She is not able to say anything, so she quickly sits down and and started collecting the document that has fallen on the floor and he notices this..

Taehyung : unm no no it's okay I can do it by myself..

While saying this he sits down in front of her then he notice she was wearing his bathrobe ... And she was looking very very cute because in his bathrobe which was over size to her..

She feels gaze on herself so she look up to meet with his eyes...

Yn : um vo mai...Actually I forgot to take my clothes so that's why I...*cut off*.

Taehyung : I have not asked anything explanation from you but I have to say one thing...

He said with full assures she looks at him with questionable expression...

Yn : what..

Taehyung : you are looking so adorable in my bathrobe..It looks prettier on you than me....

She stops breathing because of shyness.. Poor girl doesn't understand what should she answer to him, so she gives a small smile with down eyes then she runs away ... To closet..

Then he also smiles a little.. and went to take bath..

After few minutes he come back .. and saw she was oiling her hairs... She was soothly massaging her scalp... Looking very relax she was full enjoying the massage by her own self...

Taehyung : hm self pampering is going on?..

Listening his voice she look at him through mirror then she turn towards him and nod... He was in his comfy pajamas with loose shirt... She is also wearing her clothes