~my duty to treat him like a king~

Then suddenly the maid standing nearby says

Maid : While cooking food, the mam 's middle finger was cut....

As soon as she said and Taehyung put his finger on my mouth......

He puts her finger in his mouth without thinking, he doesn't even think about how his action will affect her.

As soon as he puts her finger in his mouth....She becomes numb. He did this so quickly that she couldn't understand how she could stop him.

He was just sucking her finger in his mouth without looking into her eyes because he himself had no idea what he had done....And he doesn't even know that all the other members of the family are also watching his actions...

But what difference does it make if everyone sees it? What matters to him is that her friend is in pain at the moment.
But is she really in pain there?.. because it is a very small cut but because of the cut her red flesh is visible...

But now someone had to break their sail of love, so the little mischievous son of the house did this.

Jimin : Ahem ahem ~

There he distracts both of them by fake clearing his throat but is this going to distract them..Hearing his clearing throat, yn's attention turn towards him. And gaining everyone's attention she become awkward then she try to say

Yn : umm um Sir my finger..

She says hesitantly and points her finger at him with her eyes. When she does this, Taehyung takes her finger out of his mouth and he also who gets a little awkward about what he did.

Taehyung : Where was your attention?

He raises questions..

YN : umm..

Taehyung : Does anyone cook like this? That your hand gets hurt?

He is asking questions without even listening.

YN : Jii .... not hand but in the finger..

She very innocently corrects his wrong word..The one who has not yet let go of her finger is holding it in his hand.. but what is the use of that, he also answers her in the same language.

Taehyung : jiii .. Yes yes, it hurts that much ! The finger is outside the hand, isn't it? ..

He imitates her Seeing this action of his, the people of the house start laughing.

YN : um

Taehyung : Now why are you standing there looking at me? Bring the bandage.

He speaks to the maid in a slightly louder voice. The maids are shocked to hear such a voice of him because he is not one of those people to get angry or misbehave with their elders...

YN : are yeh to thoda Sa hi kata hai.I get much bigger wounds than this while Sword...

Hearing Taehyung's voice, she quickly answers him but when she understands what she is going to say, she becomes silent suddenly but these words of hers raise questions in everyone's mind.

Mrs Kim : sword?..hmm?

Hearing her question, YN swallows the lump formed in her throat.

Maid : Sir, take this bandage.

Before YN can answer, the maid comes there and their conversation remains incomplete, then Taehung takes the bandage and starts placing it on her finger her...He was looking very focused but adorable while tying a bandage on her finger..And that's why a small smile starts tickling on her face. She looks at him very lovingly. But as soon as he puts on the bandage and starts scolding her...