~man without male ego ~

Taehyung: Okay, you open your mouth, I'll feed you

He says he has placed the sandwich and juice on the central table, and she nods yes because she has a wound on her right hand and cannot use it, so he feeds her with his hands.

He puts the sandwich in front of her mouth, she opens her small mouth and eats while looking into his eyes. And then he puts the sandwich back on the plate.

YN : did you eat any thing ?

She asks that question and his heart gets heavier after hearing it because he's already feeling guilty , he feels that yn's condition is caused by him.He sighs and shakes head in and then places the sandwich in front of her mouth

♪Tum Pe Hum Toh Mare Ja Rahe Hain
Mitne Ki Zid Kiye Ja Rahe Hain
Tum Pe Hum Toh Mare Ja Rahe Hain
Mitne Ki Zid Kiye Ja Rahe Hain
Soch Ke Tumko Lagta Hai Dil Ko
Apni Nazar Mein Loote Ja Rahe Hain♪♪

She doesn't feel good after hearing his refusal, so she places the sandwich towards his mouth with her opposite hand and gestures and says eat it.

Taehyung: Yn..

He politely refuses her but she looks at him and says growling.

YN : hmm

She raises one eyebrow and glares at him and says eat, then he looks at her with defeated eyes and he eats but he does not notice that from the side from which she had bite the sandwich, he has also taken it in his mouth from the same side.

♪Khwaab Toh Bas Zariya Hai Tumko Paane Ka
Teri Saason Mein Bas Ke Dil Tak Aane Ka
Khwaab Toh Bas Zariya Hai Tumko Paane Ka
Teri Saason Mein Bas Ke Dil Tak Aane Ka♪♪

He eats the sandwich and then asks her to have a glass of juice while extending the glass to her.She also starts drinking the juice without saying anything while looking at his face, she is trying to read the silence on his face.

After some time, when the juice is over, he passes her a tissue which she brings to her mouth and then he folds the central table and takes a deep breath and looks at her and then tells her.

Taehyung : Why?

He asks a question in just one word and doesn't say anything else. Look into his eyes and she also understands what he is trying to say because now she understands without him saying anything.

YN: So what let something happen to you?

She also answers as much as he asks and hearing this his eyes shine with tears then he takes her hand in his and says.