~alone at home ~. part-2

Taehyung : That means you and me are alone at home for a whole

Yn : *nodded*..... unfortunately

She said her mind ,he didn't reply just look at her with small smile..

Yn : Now all the maids of the house are on leave, so tell me what food you would like, I will prepare it... for breakfast..

She asked him while looking into his eyes.. he also looking at her..

Taehyung : I have already had my breakfast

She looked at him with confusion and asked

Yn : What?!! When did you eat your breakfast?..

He simply just nodded his head..

Taehyung : Just now I ate these fruits, salad and drink this strawberry shake..

Yn : What !!!

She said little bit louder making him look at her with questionable expression..

Yn : you mean..By eating this apple.......*grapping the Apple*...Your breakfast is over after eating this grass - leaf... meaning neither any " "paratha "nor any spicy curry

He was looking at her with surprise as to what the this girl was and what she was speaking. All the things were going over his head....

Taehyung : hmm?.. what do you mean by paratha and spicy curry....

Yn : don't you know paratha??? Huh?..

He shake his head in no..

Taehyung : I think you are forgetting that I am from South Korea, not India.

Then she realise what she was speaking with this guy..

Yn : oh ! Oh sorry sorry...I mean, do you daily eat this little breakfast, just this hay and straw? .... You know..I don't feel.. full unless I eat something spicy or heavy for breakfast.

Taehyung : What do you mean by this grass and straw? Huh?... All this is very healthy, you should also eat it...
And for your information, let me tell you that my gym trainer also gave advice about eating...

He defended himself... he said this while sitting on the chair...

Yn : NO NEVER ..

She responded as if someone was asking her to commit murder and she was refusing and went away from there...

Taehyung : huh ?.. this girl just ignore me..

She went to kitchen followed by him...
She is started looking here and there..
as she was thinking what would she prepare for lunch or for her breakfast..he look at her and ask..

Taehyung : Dear lady.., would you mind telling me what you are looking for?

She stops while doing her work , after hearing her new name, she looks back and feels that he called her name lovingly...The look in his eyes showed how much he respected her...She also gives him a small smile and then turns and says...