~May we not meet again in this life~

He keeps hugging her tight like that and she doesn't even realize when he falls asleep, and she keeps caressing his back and then aks him

YN : Sir..

Taehyung : .......

YN : sir

Taehyung : ........

When she again does not get any response, she breaks his hold and moves back, and then she sees that he is in a very deep sleep.The innocence on his face looked good, that was the biggest reason why she was stopping her from moving towards him.Then she notices that his eyelids are wet.

YN : bewaja Apne ine aansuon ko mat girae.. kyon Ki Ghar Jo main aapke liye mahsus Karti hun vo aap mere liye karne lage.. to pachtave ke alava kuchh nahin milega

Saying so, she looks at his face to her heart's content. She makes him sleep comfortably on the sofa. And she covers him with the blanket which was kept on the bed...She caresses his head and walks away,

 takes out some stuff from the cupboard and goes out of the room

When she comes out of the room she sees that only the lights in the servants' quarters are on and there are light lamps on in the corridor as well, everything else is dark.While walking she is looking at the place very closely and remembers everything, how she came to this house for the first time…

Then she stands at the beginning of the stairs and looks at the door of the house and remembers..

That she had fallen into his arms before she had even set foot in this house.

Seeing all this, a smile comes on her lips and she sees the same thing again in front of her eyes.

Then he looks at the dining table where she has created many sweet memories, if not the most beautiful moments of her life.

Then she takes her steps towards where she has to go - in Jimin's room.She goes and knocks on the door of his room. He don't open the door, of course he must be sleeping at night.Then she knocks for a while more and then the door opens.