~His past~

Taehyung : no one wants to become my friend when I was kid , teenage and when I am in college...

He said blankly and her expression also changes she looks head him with confused expression..

YN : sorry?

She questions him without understanding and looks at him who has no emotion on his face at this moment and only emptiness and emptiness.

Taehyung : hmm

Without looking at her, he answers us by shaking his head and then looks at her who is looking at him with a questioning expression.

Taehyung : Yes, this is absolutely true, when I was in school and then when I went to college, no one wanted to be my friend...

Looking at her he says in a show of truth..

YN : But I can't understand why this is so, don't twist the words, tell me the whole thing...

She asks her without understanding him and places her hand on his hand so that he does not feel any kind of nervousness and then raises both her eyebrows and assures his that you can tell...

After listening to her, he remains silent at first, then, suppressing his pain, he nods yes and then starts telling his story.

Taehyung : The Kim family which has such a royal name, such big business, such respect and importance today, was not there 20 years ago....

He takes a pause while saying his words and she is there listening to him very seriously and waiting for him to speak further, without asking questions..

Taehyung : Actually, my father Mr. Kim Taehan used to be a very simple and poor farmer and when he married my mother, he could hardly earn two meals a day because being poor..... I was born a few years after their marriage. There was a lot of happiness in the house due to my arrival, but there was always a shortage of money, yet my parents worked very hard and somehow sent me to school....

He says this and his throat starts getting heavy. It seemed to him as if there was something stuck in his throat that wanted to come out. The pain in his heart is about to come out today. Till date he has not said his pain to anyone but to her....

She was also able to see the pain in his eyes which he was trying to convey because his eyes were saying a lot and at this moment she didn't know anything, she just knew that she could somehow lighten his pain and burden.

Taehyung : And when I started going to school, I used to study very hard, just like a bookworm. I worked very hard but no one became my friend because when they came to know that I am the son of a poor farmer.They started making fun of my identity and offered me in my father's name.

As soon as he says this, tears well up in his eyes but he still tells her and looks at her and says..

Taehyung : They started making fun of my attire, my being poor, my wearing glasses, my thinness ... their words, their making fun of me like this was stressing me, it was breaking me...

He says this and holds her hand tightly in both his hands because at this moment ..He was feeling very helpless at this time but she was listening to him very calmly because before giving medicine one should know what the problem is.

YN : then?..

She questions him with great patience...
He also sighs after hearing her question and further tell

Taehyung : I couldn't tell at home about the problem I was struggling with even if I wanted to because my parents were already in a lot of trouble and they had a lot of expectations from me....We spent some time like this and then my younger brother Jimin came into my life, I used to share my sorrows with him and he used to make my whole day with a small smile....