~The game of destiny begins~

Mr and Mrs Kim are sitting in their room and both of them are lost in sadness. Mrs. Kim was sitting in the dressing chair and applying cream on her hands and her attention was somewhere else.

She wonders how many dreams she had for her elder son's love life..She had a great desire that when she gets an elder daughter-in-law in her house, she will be like this and will take care of everything....

And it so happened that she had found a perfect match for her son, but was it only for a few days?Why does God always do this to her son. Firstly, the boy has suffered a lot and then responsibilities surrounded him, and when someone came to share those responsibilities then destiny is taking her away from him as well.

She is feeling very helpless mother that she could not do even this much for her son that she can find out the yn's family and tell them to hand over their daughter to us forever.

Hearing all this, tears start falling from her eyes but still her attention is somewhere else, she is sitting like a stone but this posture of hers breaks very quickly when there is a sound of something falling in the room.

She looks back and sees that Mr Kim must have got up to pick up a glass of water and the glass fell on the ground...Seeing this, she runs to him and sees that his condition is getting worse. He was behaving the same way he did when Taehyung's marriage with Yoona broke down...

Mrs Kim : what happened to you suddenly....

She asks him in fear, she is scared but he doesn't answer anything but starts giving him water to drink.So he calms himself down by taking a deep breath and drinks the water in parts.

Mrs Kim : What happened to you suddenly... I myself gave you your medicines on time, then are you worried about something?

She asks her worriedly then he takes a deep breath and leans against the headboard and says

Mr Kim : If a father's son's marriage is about to break and he is so helpless that he cannot stop it even by doing anything, then what will happen if he does not worry...

Mrs Kim : See when you were in a bad state Taehyung promised you that he would marry and that was the only reason why he tied   tie the bow with her....

Mr Kim : He married me to fulfil the promise he had made to me... so now the divorce will also be stopped by the promise....

She gets confused after hearing his words but then he puts forward his idea to her and asks her to call Taehyung.She does as he tells her to and in a little while, Taehyung is in their room.

Taehyung : Mom, Dad, what happened? Why did you suddenly call me like this?

He asks them nervously and goes and sits next to Mr. Kim and sees him lying on the bed and Mrs. Kim standing there with a worried expression on her face...
Mr. Kim looks at Mrs.kim and signals her and she nod.