~delimma~

The story is my own imagination this is not copied from anywhere...... And my heart request to everyone don't copy my story... The pictures that are used in this story it's not belongs from me,these are not mine......

Yoona : THIS CHILD IS NOT BELONGS TO TAEHYUNG ...

After listening to her words,The whole atmosphere became silent and numb, just like the symbolising the calm before storm...

Yoona: ye..s yes .. this is true this child is not belong to you ,this all *Crying and pleading.*were just my mother's plan...

She said all this to Taehyung while setting on floor near his feet.. she is continuously crying and begging to him..

Taehyung :* in mind*I didn't get shocked by her sudden confession, because I know that I could never do this mistake with any girl even in my dreams.. *deep breath by closing eyes*but the thing is that I don't have any proof to prove my innocence.But they say that the truth is not hidden for long... and to she herself confess this in front of everyone.

Mrs Kim : *she is totally numb at the that state* hu..h wha.. ho..

Actually by sudden confession of yoona .. quake the body of Mrs Kim deeply that is why she is not able to express her words..

Jimin: mom mom are you okay?

He asked with full concerned and hold Mrs Kim 's both shoulder by his side..

Mrs Kim: wha.t what she is saying? Is she Out of her mind...hmm *her breath stucks*

That's when yn hurriedly give the glass of water to her from table..

Yn: mam mam please drink this..

She hold the glass of water and Yn started rubbing her back softly and take back the glass of water, placed it
on the table ...

Mrs Kim: *gulping deeply* Taehyung!! What she even saying? Had you know about this? If you knew.. ....why didn't you tell us earlier?

She asked from Taehyung who is deeply relax from inside as finally the truth is out... Then he look towards her mother's miserable condition...
But before he could answer yoona said ..

Yoona : Because my mother made the situation like this ....

She said this and stand up , looking sternly in the eyes of the Taehyung...

Mrs Kim : Don't twist the words!! Tell clearly..

She said bravely because what if she done something with her son.. so as a being strong mother she asked her...

Yoona: yeah *nodded in scarecity *I also don't want to twist words .....this all happen just because of my cruel mother hmm..... Taehyung please listen to me carefully....... I didn't do all this intentionally, my mother forced me to do this.She told me that if I did not do this, she would kill mine and my boyfriend's child.....

Jimin : ARE YOU SERIOUS !!Yoona*grawn*. How could you do this with my hyung?

He said in anger , greeted his teeth and going to grap yoona... When yn hold him in middle... She just come in the path of him and say

Yn : jimin! Please stop what are you doing ? Don't lose your temper. She is still pregnant... First listen to her carefully then react okay hmm

Jimin stares with piercing eyes at yoona but as he has a soft corner for yn so he nodded in agreement to her