~on a date with her ~ part -2

Taehyung POV....

We just came out of the amusement park, before we went to the zoo, I asked her once.Do you like animals? She said yes so I thought why not bring her to the zoo.

And even in the amusement park, she was not afraid of any swing, but I was the one who was afraid of going to the gaint wheel and the rangers. Bro, she is a very domineering type of girl.

But the more I try to understand her, the more serious she is becoming. Her indentity is very mysterious.

And now I am taking her to the shopping mall, initially I thought I would get something customized for her or get a permanent designer assigned for her.

Till then I found out that she likes to wear clothes in which she is comfortable .Till today I have never seen her in western dress, that is why I am taking her to the mall.

She will choose whatever she likes and take it for herself.

1 hour later ~

I mean really I have been shopping with this girl in the mall for 1 hour and this girl is shopping for everyone in the house except herself.

And when I ask why you are not buying anything for yourself, then she answers that I don't like anything.

Taehyung : Now just do it YN. Get something for yourself, you even got something for Jungkook, whom you haven't even met yet.

YN : Yes so what happened mr. Kim, does it matter whether we have met or not?

Taehyung : Yes ok I understand but get something for yourself if you don't like something from here then tell me what you want...

I try to convince her a lot but she just smile and answers.

YN : What I want is not available in any shop Mr Kim.

She looks into my eyes and says as if she wants to buy me but Why would she want to buy me . That's the only reason I can never understand her.

Then just like that we talked some more time in the mall and she didn't buy anything for herself everything was either for me or my family

We were just sitting in the restaurant having dinner when suddenly the girl from there comes to us.

??? : Hello Kim how are you..Today the land of this restaurant has become blessed because your feet fell on it.

When I heard her voice and l looked towards her, Ms Dusi was standing there.who is the manager of this restaurant.

Taehyung : Hey, it's not like that, you are embarrassing me.

Ms dusi : No no, I am very grateful to you whatever I am today is because of you.

I give a small smile to her and look at yn who is already listening to us. She doesn't really know what's going on here yet she smiles at us.

Ms Dusi : This is your wife, I saw her only on the wedding day.

I get a little nervous after hearing  her statements because till date I have never introduced her outside as my wife and I don't know whether she would like it or not.

Taehyung : hmm

Ms Dusi : To be honest, your wife is very beautiful Mr Kim

Yes I know there is no doubt that there will probably be someone that beautiful in the world..

Ms Dusi : If you guys don't mind, would you please help me a little?

YN / Taehyung : yes of course why not